Chapter 1:

"Vic, hey Vic, hellloooo???"
Jaime sat in front of me snapping his fingers in front of my face.

I shook my head and looked at him, "Yeah?" I asked.
"You totally spaced out for a second there man." He answered.
"Really? What did I miss?"
"Well we have to hurry up and pack dude."

I thought about it for a second and then remembered that we were on a one way plane to L.A in the morning, I snapped out of my random trance thing and hurried to pack the rest of my things, which suprisingly wasn't much.

Jaime zipped my bag shut and put his hands on his hips,
"Alright, I'm gonna go home but be ready to leave at 6:00 in the morning okay?"

I simply just nodded my head at him as he turned and walked out the door,
I sat down on my bed and sighed, putting my head in my hands, I hated it when I got those random visions, it comes with my demon side, you see, my mother was a demon and my father was a vampire, meaning I'm a demon vampire, and because of that I get visions of things that will happen in the future.

I take my head out of my hands and walk downstairs to the kitchen, to see my laptop sitting there open. How did that get there? I think to myself.
I shrug it off and pick up my phone to dial the pizza place, which I just happen to have on speed dial.

After the pizza arrives I sit down on the couch and eat the whole box "holy shit whats going on with me?" I think to myself.
By the time I finish my pizza its around 10:00 pm. Since I'm a demon vampire I need sleep, not like normal vampires.

I stumble up the stairs and go through the first door on the left to get into my room, when I get close to my bed I flop down face first, not even bothering to change out of my shirt and jeans.

After finally sitting up I change from my jeans to my sweatpants and climb underneath the one blanket we were keeping on there for tonight, even though it didn't keep me warm it was better then nothing.

I close my eyes and do what I always do everynight, I count sheep. After around 100 sheep I feel my self drift off into a dreamless slumber.

I wake up that morning with everything in hypodrive, I grab my iced coffee out of the fridge to give me the energy I needed for the long journey ahead. (a 3 hour trip I may add)