🌙♊ 𝐄𝐞𝐩𝐲 ~ {ʟᴜᴍɪɴɪ} ♊🌙

Request from Contraryfox !!

∘₊✧──────✧₊∘

♊︎

Lunar was in his room, doodling something on his iPad. Earth had been teaching him art, taking a liking in it, he drew Earth, Sun, Solar and Moon.

whoosh.

Lunar was quickly brought out from his mindless doodling, a smirk appearing on his lips.

"Gemini." Lunar murmured

Still gliding his digital pen across the iPad screen. Not even having to look to recognize who entered his home. he felt the bed dip slightly. An added weight next to him.

whoosh.

the weight lightened slightly.

"Hi Lunar!" Pollux said gleefully.

Jumping to Lunar, yanking him into an embrace. Lunar wrapped his arms around them with a small smile. a soft thump was heard behind them. Castor slumped against the bed, face down.

"uh... Castor..?"
Lunar looked slightly concern when Castor didn't even grunt towards him.
"He's eepy.."
She swung her legs back and forth, sitting on the edge of the bed. her words earned a soft giggle from Lunar.

"Eepy?

"Yeah! isn't that something you earthlings say..?" She played with the sheets beneath her fingers.
Worrying if she got earthling slang wrong. Lunar hummed, amusement and endearment in his expression.

"No you got it right, but uh... I thought you guys didn't get 'eepy'.." Lunar used air quotations.

"Physically we don't! He's eepy up here." she pointed to her head.

"ah."

Pollux hummed, her chin resting on Lunars shoulder, watching him doodle.

"mmn..."

Castor groaned. Lunar smiled and shuffled over to him, patting besides himself to invite Pollux. She immediately came and snuggled up. chin on shoulder and arms linked around Lunars. A dim glow emitting from her. Castor rolled over, face buried in the pillows. His hand instinctively reaching out to grab Lunar.

"m'eepy too...." Pollux did a big ole cat yawn, digging into Lunars side.

'eepy...' Lunar thought with a smirk.

Pollux was already snoring softly, clinging to him still. Slightly glad he taught the two about sleep, or they'd be just staring at him for whatever he was doing. Not that he minded too much anymore, but it was still awkward.

Lunar put the iPad down and wrapped one arm around both of them. Sighing gently.

he slumped further down between them, raising the blankets to cover themselves. Castor on his right, facing away, curled up, but one arm gripping his shirt. While Pollux was holding onto his arm like a lifeline, face nuzzled into his shoulder, and her leg lazily thrown over his.
"Good night Lunar.."
Both Castor and Pollux spoke through Lunars mind. He was use to that by now.

"Night guys.."

                  ∘₊✧──────✧₊∘

                  ∘₊✧──────✧₊∘

♊︎

(IM ASS AT WRITING SO IT'S SUPER SHORT DHSHSJA ITS BEEN YEARS BRO-. VERY SORRY IF IT MADE NO SENSE AND WAS SUPER FAST PACED, all art is by me!! feel free to give me more requests!) -Bongos 🍩