take et 2 the limit ‼️‼️

Joe Garvey was chilling in the studio, working on the latest album her and the rest of her epic mom rock band HindHER had comed up w.

She was by herself and bored out of her mind like crazy.

"😩 ughhhh this is sucks so much," Joe Garvey whined like a stupid annoying bitch. Her dumbass band mates abandoned her cuz they were fucking lazy as shit an didn't want to stay in the studio at 2 AM. Stupid bitches.

As she continued working on the album by doing whatever it is she does in HindHER idk I don't listen to this band, smth shocking happened......

THE DOOR BUSTED OPEN AND SOMEBODY BROKE IN DA STUDIO??????!!!!!!!!!!!!

Joe Garvey hided under the drums in tha studo, shaking with fear out of fear bc she was so fearful.

The human being who broke into the place where Joe Garvey and her band HindHER made theyre music started getting closer and closer to her...................

"You know it's just me right? Dumb bitch. Also that's a terrible place to hide," came a voice that Joe Garvey recognized..... it was Cole Parker??!! Why the flip was she here rn???!!!!!

Joe Garvey got out from under teh drums and asked Colr Parker why was she here. "To do this," answered Cole Parker before planting a fatass kiss directly on Joe Garveys mouth.

Joe Garvey was 😦 at first but slowly she turned 😳 and eventually 🥵 before locking her lips w Cole Parker's 2, making the kiss mutal 😊.

After doing that for abt six minutes, Cole Parker pulled away. "Lemme turn on sum music to rly set the scene 😏." She pulled a radio out of her bum and turned sum sick ass dude tunes on.

Joe Garvey couldn't help but let out a moan at how romantic was Cole Parker was 💋.

They continued sharing spit as they listened to song, bathing in the romanticness of the predicament they found themselves in.

Cole Parker started singing along to the song as their tongues battled for domaince which caused Joe Garvey to lose the battle bc she was too focused on how sexi and romantic Cole Parker was.

In the middle of theur heated moment, Cole Parker's phone started to ring.

"rinh ring ring ding ring dong," said Cole Parker's phone cauzing her to pull away and see who it was.

This made Joe Garvey very mad and you don't wanna see Joe Garvey when she is mad......

She ripped the phone out of Cole Parker's hand and screamed at it "SHUT THE FUCK UP WE ARE BUSY RN!!!! GO KILL YOURSELF WORTHLESS CUNT!!!!!!"

This made the phone very sad which Cole Parker could tell cuz she is an empath. "OMG Joe Garvey calm down!!! It was just tryna tell me who was calling me!!!! You don't need to freak out like that!!!!"

That made Joe Garvey relax but and give the phone back to Cole Parker but she was still a little on edge.

Cole Parker answered the call and saw it was...... Mike Rodden!!! "Like OMG, wat r u doing rn Cole Parker?? We were supposed to hangout rn??" she asked.

Cole Parker sweated profusely before gulping and replying "Um I was just working on the album w Joe Garvey!" she answered intelligently, instantly coming up w a genius alibi.

"Hm, okay then......" Cole Parker sighed a sigh of relief and was going to hang up but Mike Rodden said smth else B4 she cud. "WAIT is that JPEGMAFIA I hear in the background????"

Joe Garvey and Cole Parker made sounds that looked like 😰😰. "I CAN'T BELIEVE YOU GUYS WOULD BUMP JPEGMAFIA W/O ME 😭😭😭😭," cried Mike Rodden.

With the possibility of losing one of their fellow band mates on the line, Joe Garvey and Cole Parker had no choice but to invite Mike Rodden to make it up to her.

Before Joe Garvey could even think about protesting, Mike Rodden was in the studio.

The three of them jammed their hearts out to JPEGMAFIA together.

Joe Garvey and Cole Parker tried to hide their lesbian love for each other in front of Mike Rodden, making sure to only kiss when she wasn't looking.

But....... they accidentally kissed for too long and Mike Rodden saw!!!!!

"😦 YOU GUYS R DATING???" Joe Garvey and Cole Parker put their heads down. Their was no point in denying it. "yes."

"That's ok ig. Low key you guys are kinda hot lol and I kinda liked watching you kiss lol I wouldn't mind a threesome lol jk jk unless?"

Joe Garvey and Cole Parker thought abt gasping but didn't. They gave each other knowing looks. Before they all knew it, they were having three-way make out sesh together. Lit.

They made out for hours and hours, not even noticing it when the sun came up.

Soon the door BUSTED open and in cane the rest of HindHER!!!!!!

All seven of the woman in the room made shocked faces that looked like 😦 or 🤔.

Not bothering to waste any time, Cody Hanson, Austin Winkler, Marshall Dutton and Mark King immediately joined in on the fun.

Soon, each and every member of HindHER was making out and sucking each other's toes.

                                       ___

The next day, HindHER released their album No Homo to the world.

The reviews were extremely positive w ppl saying kind things like "this is not music, it's literally just audio of you guys having sex."

Eventually even Anthony Fantano made and posted a review of the album on his channel!!!!!

All seven gathered around the small computer in the recording studio to watch the video (skip to the end to see what the score was).

"This new HindHER album..... it's not good."

They all instantly died.