𝐂𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝟐

-FIVE YEARS LATER

It was Neteyams birthday.

Sa'car, Khal and Ley'li was invited.

"No, Neytiri let's do this the human way"Jake tells Neytiri as she decorated the place with flowers and she organized the gifts.

Neytiri shook her head, "No ma Jake we'll do this the traditional way for the Omaticaya people"

"Fine then. We'll do the sky people way tonight."Jake said before leaving to go get gifts for his son.

Sa'car, khal and Ley'li arrived too early.

"Sa'car! The party hasn't started yet"Neytiri said as she hugged her, "I know, I know it's just a habit of mine"Sa'car said.

"Hi!"Ley'li said as she waves at Neytiri.

"Hello! You must be Ley'li"Neytiri smiled, "Ma?"Ley'li says as she held her hand, "yes, ley?"Sa'car replies.

"Who's birthday is today?"Ley'li spoke as she walked around the flowers, dragging her mom.

"It's Neteyam, sweetie"Sa'car replies as Neteyam walked to them.

"Hi! I'm Neteyam"Neteyam says, brightly and smiling.

"Hi! I'm Ley'li."Ley'li says as she smiles, Neteyam smiles back, "Hi Ley'li"Neteyam says.

"Mama, can I go play with Neteyam?"Ley'li asks.

"Sure why not?"Sa'car says smiling, "Before you run off and play remember to be careful and not to run off in the forests"

Ley'li nods before grabbing Neteyams hand, running off.

Sa'car smiles before turning to Neytiri.

Ley'li gasps as she sees a animal nearby, she grabs Neteyam's hand and drags him there, "look!"Ley'li's cute voice spoke softly as she pointed at the animal, in the forest, eating the plants.

Neteyam giggles at the animal.

Ley'li join him, giggling.

As they giggle, they catch the attention of the animal, it turns its head at them and hisses.

Neteyam held her hand, tightly before running off, hand in hand.

They both scream, running back.

"Did you see what face it was making?"Neteyam's little voice spoke as he laughed, Ley'li nodded, "it was so funny!"

The kids jump into the patch of giant leaves, they both scream at the same time as they jumped in.

Neteyam throws the leaves around as he ran around, Ley'li follows his actions.

Both of them were giggling, smiling and running around the leaves.

"Neteyam! Ley'li!"Neytiri shouted as she walked over to a table, putting fruits on it.

The kids ran, both breathing heavily.

"Running around to much eh?"Sa'car says as she picks up Ley'li.

Ley'li nodded.

-THE PARTY STARTING

It was time for the party to start as the guests were all there.

Neteyam was holding his gifts, smiling.

"Here you go Neteyam"Jake says as he hands him over a wooden carved toruk.

Neteyam eyes shined.

Neteyam quickly grabs it and held it up in the air, "Wow dad! Thank you, thank you, thank you!"

Jake smiles, "your welcome." Jake says, grabbing a fruit.

"Here's mine Neteyam!"Ley'li says as she held it, it was in a small pouch.

Neteyam tilts his head and grabs it.

He opens the small pouch to see a flower in it and a wooden direhorse.

Neteyam gently holds the direhorse and runs to Ley'li to hug her, "Thank you!"He thanks her, "Ley'li hugs him back, "your welcome!"Her small voice spoke.

-2 YEARS LATER

Kiri was in the family.

She was first introduced to Neteyam, Neteyam quickly became her brother.

She was then introduced to the people, letting them know that she is officially a Sully.

She then met Ley'li while there was teaching for carving a wooden bow, "Hi I'm Ley'li"Ley'li spoke as she stood in front of Kiri.

Kiri nervously stood still.

"I'm Kiri"Kiri replied, smiling softly.

Lo'ak was then born.
-
Neytiri holds Lo'ak in her arms, seeing he has Jake's features, eyebrows and an extra finger.

Neytiri didn't mind though because he was her son, her beloved son that came into Pandora.

Mo'at, Neytiri and Jake, Sa'car, Khal and the people were at the tree of souls.

It was time for Kiri's and Neteyam's First time connecting to Eywa.

Mo'at walks to Neytiri and connects Neteyam's queue.

As well Kiri's.

As Kiri's queue was connecting into the tree of souls, she smiled at Jake .

Jake reminded her of Grace.

She had her features.
-
Spider was then introduced by Norm, because he was taking care of by norm and others.

Spider runs into the forest as he sees the sully's and Ley'li.

He plays with them as Neytiri judged Spider, she didn't like him.

"He deserves to be with his people"Neytiri spoke in Na'vi as she looks at Jake , beside her.

Jake looks at the kids, playing near the stream.
-

The sully's lay down, looking at Neytiri as she told how she first met Jake. The children Neteyam, Lo'ak, Kiri and baby Tuk.

They all laugh and comfortably lay down.

-

I hope this isn't to confusing!
I just wanted to do those things like skip time.
And it ended poorly.