Bonus Part 3

Sarang looked at Yn and then at Iseul and asked in a low voice, "Are you my Mommy?"

Iseul nodded and held her face, "yes baby, I'm your real Mommy. Come with me and we will live together."

Yn couldn't take it anymore. She stood up to went towards her room but stopped in her tracks when she heard Sarang's words.

"But Yn eomma is my eomma. I love her alot and shwe lobes me too. She tawkes care of me. Makes me dewlicious food. She combs my hairs, when my friewnds mawde fun of me for not having eom-ma, she towld them she is my eomma. She always reawds goodniwght stories for me. She always do what I ask for. She is my eomma" Sarang said all this and ran towards yn and hugged her legs tightly. 

Yn quickly kneeled down infront of her and hugged her tightly sobbing loudly. Jungkook also had some tears after listening his daughter's words while Iseul was fuming in anger.

 "What are you saying Sarang? She is not your eomma!"

"I down't know who you are awntie. But yn eomma is my only eomma. I love her and I will live with her forever." Sarang said holding yn's finger in her palms.

Proud is a word too small infront of  what yn is feeling right now. Jungkook gave Yn a proud smile and looked at Iseul with a smirk. 

"I guess you've heard what she said. You better leave"

"Not like this!" She said and rushed towards Sarang to hit her with a glass. Yn covered Sarang and Jungkook stood infront of them but Isuel was pushed down and handcuffed. 

"Ms. Iseul, you are under arrest for trying to harm and harass family and theft from your modeling company as well as drug dealing" A police officer said holding Iseul in handcuffs. 

"Thankyou so much Mr. Jeon for helping us find this lady and you also Miss. Mina for calling us" He said looking at Mina who was a blushing mess.

"Your welcome officer Jin" They shook hands and went taking Iseul away.

Jungkook slowly went towards yn who was avoiding eye contact with him. He hugged her tightly kissed the crown of her head and whispered, "I'm so proud of you. I'm sorry for shouting at you eariler. I was just so mad that she will take our daughter away."

yn pulled away and held Jungkook's face in her hands and said," It's ok. I understand"

"I love you" He said hugging her again and kissed her neck softly.

"I alswo want a huggie" Sarang said with a pout looking at her who laughed at her cuteness and hugged her.

"So much drama. I'm hungry now!" Jungkook said whining  making both the mother  daughter laugh.

"Ok, I'll set the table." Yn said and wemt to the kitchen to heat up the food while Jungkook took shower.

After a while Jungkook was coming downstairs when he heard Sarang shouted, "EOMMA!! Appa come here look at eomma"

Jungkook ran towards the kitchen and saw yn fainted on the floor and her head was on Mia's lap.

"What happened?" He asked picking yn in his arms. "I don't know she was feeling dizzy in the morning and now while setting the table she fainted" Mia said panicking.

"I'm taking her to hospital. Feed Sarang and put her to bed."

He placed yn on the back seat of car and drove to hospital. "Please love be safe"

After reaching the hospital Yn was being observed by the doctor while Jungkook was praying outside. 

"Doctor how is my wife? What happened to her? Is something serious?" He asked as soon as he saw the doctor coming out of the room.