Introduction

Hello Wattpaders!

Welcome to The Underground Awards 2024!

This summer I have decided to host these special awards in the spirits of getting to know more writers, expand my reading library and simply enjoy your work.

I have been writing for a few years and participated in some awards and have always wanted to be the one to create new awards. Since I am currently writing a book called Actually, no which is a book with darker themes, I have decided to call them the Underground Awards. I am excited to read and offer any help you may need.

Whether you are an experienced writer or a beginner, this is the time to show your work. I am here to offer support and share any advice I have as well as to answer any questions you may have throughout the competition, no matter what they are.

There will be five different categories for which you can apply your books. You can choose up to three of your works to enter this competition, each being in a different category.

The categories are: Humor, Romance, Non Fiction, Teen Fiction and Short Story.

The maximum of entries for each category is 10. There is a chapter called Forms where you can apply and I will let you know once I review your form.

There will be two winners per each genre along with honorable mentions.

Let's enjoy the works we share and start this new journey together!