🍬 ☆ affogato x caramel arrow

╭─────── ✦ . 🍓 . ✦ ───────╮

"Hehe, can we get an AffoCara sickfic where Carrow is very sick?"

Strawberry Crepe smiles. "Of course! Also, no swearing in Strawberry Crepe's Cakery, hehe!"

꒰ ORDERED BY @QuadrupleGeyerrrrr ꒱

‧˚₊꒷꒦︶︶︶︶︶︶︶︶︶︶︶︶꒦꒷₊˚‧

꒰ ORDER #01 ꒱
affogato cookie x caramel arrow cookie
(AffoCara)

.. ONESHOT sickfic ( 🍬 ) ..

The bright blue color of the Fresh Soda cream sparkles in the sunshine. The cake is adorned with affogato and caramel toppings, the aroma of coffee and caramel floating to your nose.

It reminds you of two Cookies whose hatred for each other softened one day...

‧˚₊꒷꒦︶︶︶︶︶︶︶︶︶︶︶︶꒦꒷₊˚‧

As Caramel Arrow Cookie ventures into the snow, she realizes that her banishment from the citadel happened at the worst time.

The Dark Cacao Kingdom has never encountered a blizzard as severe as this. This was the most severe blizzard they've experienced in years.

The howling wind whips Caramel Arrow's hair. Her hair getting on her face makes it more difficult to walk around the knee-high snow, adding to the fact that she can barely see anything.

Anyway, she knows her way around the wild from being the kingdom's First Watcher. She's been outside the citadel, enduring the chilly blizzard and her illness for hours. Yet, she still hasn't found a place to stay. She needs to hurry before her illness gets worse.

She hears his distant voice before he sees her.

"I'm surprised the Coffee Village isn't blown away by the blizzard..." It is the voice of Affogato Cookie, the reason for her banishment. "My coffee is depleting. I need more for my spells to work... otherwise, I cannot manipulate the King."

Caramel Arrow holds her breath, afraid he might hear her. She has his secret, confirmed by Affogato himself.

"W-What the..." She gasps, then coughs a little too loudly. "W-What is h-he doing out here?"

Affogato perks up when he hears her. He spins around in shock. "Who are you!?"

With the gentle crunch of snow and the loud cracking of twigs, Caramel Arrow swiftly rushes behind a cacao tree, preparing her bow and arrows.

She draws out her arrows quieter than the raging snow and is ready to shoot at Affogato. Using her bow in this severe blizzard is challenging. The wind's strength moves it a lot, sometimes nearly slipping her bow out of her grasp.

Yet, Caramel Arrow doesn't lose hope. Her main focus is killing Affogato.

He groans as he nearly collapses on the knee-high snow. "I know it's you, Caramel Arrow," he shivers in the cold blizzard. "I can see your hair."

Is that true?

Caramel Arrow looks down, and he is right for once. Her long hair is sticking out. Her face flushing and her heart racing, she hides her hair. She swallows a cough.