Get Jr'd!

Eli to Eggnog Jr. TF/TG/MC

Inspirations for this chapter!

Before we get into this chapter, HOW DARE YOU TRY TO THREATEN ME, KITTY, THE BEST NARRATOR! I WILL BE READY WHEN YOU BREAK INTO MY HOUSE! I WILL BLOW YOUR BRAINS OUT!!! AAAAAAAAAH-

Anyways! :3

Eli is a 30 year old man who ABSOLUTELY DESPISED children, absolutely hates them! He thought children were so horrible and were just purely annoying!

Then, one day, he heard a knock on a door on his house. He opened it to see a pale white 5 year old girl wearing all white with a blue Cross on her shirt.

Eli was infuriated that a child dared to knock on his door! So he started to yell at the poor kid! What a jerk! But then, the kid stayed to transform!

The kid's body had started to contort her body and shifted shape, spreading out into all kinds of directions and ways until she turned out to be Animatic!

"HELLO THERE ELI! NOW LET'S ME MAKE YOU FEEL HOW IT FEELS TO BE A KID!" Animatic happily exclaimed before grabbing him and then POP! they were gone.

Eli had then found himself in the Animatic Battle world, with the grass being very flat and the bushes being an unnatural red...

Animatic had then grabbed his arm tight and then bit into it! Eli shrieked in pain as he kicked Animatic back. As Animatic hissed, he went off to find more human victims.

Danger Sign had happened to be nearby and then went over to him, looking a little worried.

"Um...hey...are...you alright...uh...thing??..." Danger Sign asked.

Before he could respond, Eli felt his arms becoming more and more sore by the second! Then...CRACK! His arms completely ripped themselves off of his body, and blood gushed out.

Then, he felt his legs becoming thinner and thinner until they were as thin as sticks. Then his legs would also become pitch black.

As Eli felt so much pain coursing through his body, Danger Sign was, a little scared, to be true, but he at least tied to comfort him.

Before his pants could slip off (which would reveal his...you know...), he felt a jolt to his manhood. He groaned as his manhood shriveled up into nothingness. Even though he was supposedly genderless, he felt like a SHE!

Eli felt too much pain to properly stand, so she fell back and says down. As Danger Sign sat next to her and continued to comfort her, Eli felt her skin beicming more...fragile?...

Eli then realized that her skin was turning into pure glass! As her skin completely turned into glass, her body painfully shifted shape until she looked like a bowl!

As her insides were basically showing, they churned and then turned into pure mush. Then they changed color and then turned into eggnog as what looks like to be something to mix with appeared on her head.

As she was slowly shrinking, she realized she was be coming younger until she was basically a kid again! As her ears and nose sunk into her head, her eyes stung.

As she shut them closed, she opened them back up, they were small and beady. Then her mouth had simplified into a line as his hair fell out into clumps.

"Ow...did I just- ack! My voice!" Eli yelped as she heard her completely different voice. Instead of having an angry, deep, masculine voice, she had a feminine, childish, and slightly high oictjed voice.

"Huh...you...kinda look like Eggnog Jr.!" Danger Sign remarked.

"A...fucking whAAAAAAGH!" Eli yelled in pain as she felt the mental changes starting.

Eggli J felt memories of her childhood starting to fade away. High school? More like bye school. College? Never heard of that? Relationships? She's too young for that!

As Eggnoi J felt most of her childhood memories fade away, she felt new memories rush in. She remembered that she was competing on Animatic Battle, on a team called team MOST. She also remembered being Danger Sign's best bud.

And just like that, Eli was gone...and Eggnog Jr. was born!

"Ugh...huh? Danger Sign? What happened?" Eggnog Jr. asked.

"Uhhh, I'm...not...sure. You wanna find our team?" Danger Sign asked back.

"Yeah sure!" Eggnog Jr. replied happily.

Then Danger Sign got up and walked off as Eggnog Jr. followed.

TO BE CONTINUED...

Millie to Meatball TF/TG/MC

*crashing sounds*

WAIT HOLY SUGAR ICED TEA! I THINK THE NARRATOR FROM THE SIDE STORIES FOUND ME! DON'T WORRY DEAR READERS, I'LL BE OKAY! *loads shotgun* COME HERE, YOU!

*multiple gun shots can be heard*