9

Seoksoo and chan returned to the location where they had all met to see an annoyed looking Kwan and Jihoon with a happy looking hoshi who is holding a tiger plush . Junhao and minwon just reached there with mingyu helping wonwoo carrying wonwoo's stuff.

They all hadn't realise that time went by so fast that now it's currently 7 pm,But wait someone is missing or a trio .

"Gosh where are they ?" Jihoon was irritated as his foot was aching so bad from the walk .

"Someone ring them up"

Jun was about to call scoups when they heard a voice calling them out .

It was jeonghan walking towards them waving his hands with a warm smile to get their attention behind him were scoups and Vernon holding something that seemed like a bag that would burst open anytime soon.

"We brought snacks!" Jeonghan signalled the father and son to show them the snacks they had brought.

The others eyes lit up when they heard snacks and gathered around the couple.

"Guys slow down there's plenty here"

The group decided to walk around for the last time and then decided to go home.

Chan was amazed by the beauty of the amusement park like who would have had thought that the scary looking park was once so beautiful that you wouldn't want to leave. Chan looked around to see jeonghan Posing for a picture with the clown and seungcheol happily taking the picture with a smile that never seems to leave his face whenever he is with jeonghan in fact he still looks at jeonghan the same way in the present or is it future?

And jun and minghao seems to be looking at the moon together and then laughing together at some jokes jun had made .

Seungkwan and Vernon went to buy ice cream for everyone . Hoshi was baby talking to Jihoon with the tiger plush he had gotten .

Mingyu ,seokmin and wonwoo were talking about who knows what while his appa was helping seungcheol with taking hannie's pic and he was holding the made up roses he and seokmin gave him.

Joshua would often to at seokmin who was blabbering to mingyu and seokmin looked really adorable with his actions while talking , he then looked down at the roses given to him and a small smile appeared on his face .

"Shuji please take the phone from cheol and take a picture of me"

"But they look fine hannie , see you look beautiful" cheol admired the picture he had took .

"No, I look like a ghost cheol , now give the phone to Shua"

Seungcheol sulked at the comment of his boyfriend as he gave Joshua the phone. Joshua and jeonghan just chuckled at the sulky cheol .

Chan who had watched all of these unfolding in front of his eyes just smiled it was kind of chaotic but also calm . It definitely felt like he was back at home. He then remembered the expression Joshua had when he would look at seokmin and at the rose they had given him. Sure his appa was someone who cherished every little thing u give him . One time he was around five chan had given Joshua pencil shaven flower and Joshua kept it till to this day . But the look he had when he looked at seokmin was something different.

Chan couldn't help but worry his appa wouldn't have fell in love right? I mean they just met , it's impossible to fall in love without knowing the person right ? His mind was in complete confusion but one thing for sure he can't let his appa fall in love with seokmin .

His thoughts were interrupted when seokmin called him , just then he had realised that everyone was gathered at one place to see the fireworks . He went to stand beside Joshua and seokmin. Just as they stood in place the fireworks went off creating a beautiful view . They all stood there enjoying the fireworks and from the corner of his eyes chan saw junhao sharing a kiss and jeonghan leaning on to seungcheol.

"Guys gather around we take to take a picture"

"Cheol go a little high my head isn't visible"

"Someone else take the photo"

"Hyung give the phone to mingyu he will take the picture"

"Yea after all he is tall"

"I really can't take a picture well"

"Whatever mingyu take the pic"

"Y'all don't blame me if it turns out bad"

Mingyu went forward to take the phone from scoups and stood in front.

"Ok everyone gather around"

"Ok, one, two, three.."

"Say 'money'.."

"Moneeyyy..". Everyone giggles as the photo was taken.

 Everyone giggles  as the photo was taken

"Woahh..I look hot"

"Wait it's actually a fine picture"

"Let's go home guys, I'm really tired"

" yah we have class tomorrow"

They all exited the park with a smile as they knew that this would be one of the memories they would forever cherish.

A/n

Sorry for not updating , a lot happened , I changed my phone and lost my account so it took me a whole month to get it back and I had been sick and I didn't know what to do with the story .

I hope you all enjoy this chapter.