ᴄʜᴀᴘᴛᴇʀ 3 - ᴛᴏᴋʏᴏ ᴍᴇᴛʀᴏ

┏━━━━━༻❁༺━━━━━┓                                                    

Following the instructions provided, she descended underground into the vast network subway system. Tokyo Metro appeared like a maze itself, but after studying maps carefully, she managed to find the correct platform and boarded the right train heading toward Shibuya Station.

Once aboard, the rhythmic hum wheels against tracks soothed nerves. Sitting amongst locals dressed impeccably business attire students engrossed reading manga, everyone seemingly absorbed into own worlds. Yet, in midst anonymity felt sense of a unity shared experience through the traversing sprawling metropolis.

"now arriving at Shibuya station" announcement was heard through the speakers, Sakura emerged from underground into another world. Enticed by bright lights and energetic vibe of the crowded streets. She was immediately drawn to the bustling crosswalk where hordes of people converged imperfect chaos. As they waited for the signal to change, cars stopped all four directions and pedestrians flooded in masses filling sidewalks with colorful umbrellas, bags, and animated conversations. It was like being a part living painting, a constant motion on that captivated her attention for hours on time.

Lost in the trill of it all she strolled through narrowed alleyways that wound between skyscrapers, filled with hidden boutiques, trendy cafes, and traditional izakayas. The aromas of freshly brewed coffee, mouthwatering treats such as mochi and other specialties wafted back streets each corner turned. Even with out a plan or destination insight, Tokyo was electrically alive and surprisingly welcoming place for all who dared to visit.

And so, it went to nightfall until Sakura was tired but content found her shelter for the day. Her adventured into hidden realms of Tokyo life had only just begun. Through the mistakes and unexpected twists, this city would teach here lessons in patience, resilience and independence. Little did she realize how much more there was to explore and experience with in this metropolis of offerings.