Food

(Aizawa's pov)

It was about 3:47 in the morning and shota was tired, but he had to properly treat the cats gash on her leg. So he got the med cit and started to treat the wound. By the time Shota was done it was 5:27 and the sun was just coming up from the horizon. He was tired so he put the cat on the couch and went the bedroom to sleep next to his loving husband.

(Your pov)

You woke up a couple hours later and didn't know how or when you got here but you ware scared. So... I the results of that, you ran and trashed the house to find your why out. After a couple more minutes someone with black hair and eyes he looks alerted and scared at the same time and then the seen you and calmed down. Your ran under the couch away from the strange man but when you seen the man again he placed down some cat food, and you didn't walk towards the cat food. He just walked away and you thought he was gone so you came out and started to eat, little did you know he just walked to the back of the couch. You were so hungry it felt like you can eat a whole king Salomon. When you were done the man you didn't know was behind the couch was walking towards you "good appetite cat" you jumped and ran back under the couch. "Shota what's all of the commotion"