Brainrotted Len x Miku💕

Oopsie daisy. Made an unfunny crackfic. But I did make a Lenku fic like I said I would. I'll make a more serious one later. This was literally the only idea I had at the moment...

"You've gotta help me..." Miku ran into the nearest hospital she could find, dragging her boyfriend behind her. She stood at the front desk and stared at the worker, looking exhausted. The boy that she was dragging around seemed to be mumbling some words but they were hard to make out.

"What's going on?!" The worker glanced at Len. He was still mumbling random things.

"He was infected with the brain rot disease I think! Listen to him!" Miku looked panicked and pushed Len closer to the front desk.

"S-skibidi dop dop dop yes yes..." Len repeated over and over.

"Oh my god!! He needs to be treated right away!What's his name?!"

"His name is Len."

The worker grabbed a phone and called a doctor over.

"Len! Stay strong! We're getting you help!" Miku shook around her boyfriend and yelled in his face to get his attention.

"Skibidi... sigma." Len mumbled and stared at Miku.

Miku heard commotion behind her and she seen a few doctors with a stretcher heading towards her and Len. They grabbed Len and laid him down on the stretcher while he was still chanting and mumbling nonsense. Once he was laid down, they rolled the stretcher to a nearby room as fast as they could. Miku followed behind, watching her boyfriend with a worried expression.

Once they got into the room and got Len settled in on a hospital bed, Miku started asking questions.

"Will he be okay?! What's going on?" She was biting her nails and looked terrified.

"We're going to bring in the Rizzler from Ohio to save him. It's an easy fix but we need to cure him quickly before the brain rot spreads to those around him." The doctor said reassuring Miku.

The other doctors were asking him questions and he couldn't answer.

"What is your name, sir?" They already knew his name. They just needed to know if he still knew it.

"Rizz god 3000..." Len mumbled under his breath.

"Um okay..." the doctors took some notes, "What is your girlfriend's name?"

"Gyatttttt" Len replied while trailing off.

"Is the Rizzler from Ohio almost here?" One doctor asked another. But as soon as the doctor said those words, the door burst open and they were all greeted with a red haired man with a weird X marking on his nose, he was holding an armful of Grimace Shakes. There looked to be about 5 maybe.

"Don't worry my little Fuhalatoogan, it is I, the Rizzler from Ohio!" The red haired man gave a smug smile, "or you can just call me Fukase." He whispered that last part.

"Oh thank god!" Miku said while taking a deep breath.

The Rizzler from Ohio walked up to Len with the grimace shakes in hand. Len stared at them and licked his lips.

"I'm gonna have to fanum tax those grimace shakes..." Len said while looking mesmerized by the purple drink.

"No need to fanum tax them, young alpha. I'm giving them to you and you need to drink them all so you can feel better." The Rizzler held out the grimace shakes.

Lens eyes lit up and he shot up from the bed. He grabbed the first grimace shake and drank it down in a matter of seconds. Then the second, then the third, then the fourth, and finally the fifth. It only took him a little over a minute to drink all of them. The doctors and Miku looked flabbergasted at how quickly he drank them.

"How the fuck...?" Miku whispered in disbelief.

Len stared off at the wall for a whole minute after finishing the shakes.

"Is he alright?" Miku asked the doctors and Rizzler from Ohio.

"Give him a minute, the grimace shake is cleansing his mind." The Rizzler replied.

After a few more seconds, Len's eyes widened and he looked around the room.

"I feel normal again! I don't have to talk in that Skibidi language!" Len cheered and then the doctors and the Rizzler clapped while Miku ran up to him and hugged him so tight that it looked like his eyes would pop out.

Word count: 689