LEEHAN - CORYDORAS

Y/n pov

I'm here at the fish shop to buy fish food because I was running out of it for my pet fish, but ended up strolling around the shop longer than expected.

I have a big love for fish. I got interested in them when my dad gifted me an aquarium with a decent amount of Guppies and Neon tetra because they were easy to take care of and great for beginners, and ever since then I started collecting and taking care of fishes because they were just very calming to look at and it's like you won't see any evil in their eyes.

I was looking at the fish, admiring the pretty difference of each one of them, the shop only had two people me and the owner/cashier, he owns and work at the shop, the two of us are very close because of our same love with fish and other similarities.

I was admiring some Corydoras floating and swimming around the aquarium when I felt someones presence behind me, i didn't turn around to see who it was 'cuz i already know who it is.

"You should buy some" he says indicating the Corydoras "I want to but I don't have the money yet, maybe next time" i say before fixing my posture and finally turning around to look at him and see him rising a brow at me with crossed arms, "You know that I'll always give it to you for free right?" Leehan says before stepping closer to the aquarium, standing beside me.

"No Leehan, you always give me some for free. let me pay for once, but not now of course" I declined his offer as i looked back at the aquarium "still not payed yet?" He ask as he looks at me tilting his head.

"Yup, they said I'll get it next week. Agh they should know that some of their employees need to pay some rent and buy some food for them to live, rather than spending it on stupid stuff for the company" I randomly vented I ruffle my hair out of stress, Leehan didn't say anything and just nodded and started patting my back.

"I don't know the right words to say but if you ever feel like it's too much remember that i have an extra job here just for you" Leehan says as he continues patting my back "I'll pay fairly and on time" he adds before he smiles at me.

"You don't have to, you're already doing the right thing by keeping me company" I replied to him trying not to blush from the fact that he just smiled at me "No, I insist" Leehan says, I keep on declining the offer but he keeps on insisting to.

"Aish fine, I'll think about it" I replied and huff as i cross my arms, he smiled at me before saying "okay, I'll take it"

'damn that cute smile'

We then head to the cashiers desk to get my bag of fish food for my fish, "thanks for today, Leehan" I say to him and smiled "your welcome" he replies and gives me a smile back, I was about to leave when he suddenly called my name.

"Wait Y/n" he calls out "yes?" I reply as i turn around and see him scratch the back of his neck "I heard that you have a day off on thursday and I was wondering if you wanna spend that day with me" he shyly requested as he tries avoid eye contact.

I feel my cheeks blushing at what he said 'did my crush just asked me out?!'  i was trying my hardest to not squeal in excitement, "YES i mean sure i guess" I replied trying my hardest to keep my cool "we should go around 10, you know where I live" I add before smiling and heading out.

When I got out I squeal and jump out of happiness "yes! Finally" I say as I smile brightly to myself before calming down and look at the plastic bag that I was holding 'why did it suddenly felt heavy?' I thought to myself before looking inside the bag and saw 5 packs of fish food 'didn't I ordered 2?' I thought again as I furrow my eyebrows before realizing "so that's why he was at the cashier for too long" I smiled to myself before starting to walk to my house with a bright smile on my face.

"I'm so ready for thursday"

Let me know if you guys want a part 2!

– Mei