4~ 𝐁𝐥𝐨𝐨𝐝

There is something in your name that makes my heart skip a beat

___________________________________________

🤍 Follow || Like || Comment

🤍 Instagram I'd : @authorappy

___________________________________________
SURPRISE

Now I have given the chapter before the date, so I hope you all will give a good response.

I have already written the next chapter, a little is left, if this chapter gets good votes and comments so,I will update that also

Target: Vote {35} Comment {10}
___________________________________________

Target: Vote {35} Comment {10} ___________________________________________

Rajawat Palace:

Everyone except grandmother and her daughter in laws goes to their work.they all are talking in the living room when Bispreet ji comes and everyone stands up after seeing her.

All three daughters-in-law touch her feet and gaytri hug her. Everyone sits on the sofa again and Chandrika asks the servants to bring tea and snacks and after a while four servants come and bring different types of snacks and keep it on the table.Everyone talks then Gayatri takes Bispreet to her room.

When Gayatri brings Bispreet into the room, she asks what happened?

"mujhse aur ab sach nhi chupaya jaayega saanvi se" she says worried and continues "and her life is also in danger Gayatri, how long will I be able to save her?"

"Just like you have done till now Preet and now that you are here, you don't need to worry about anything" Dadisa says taking her hand in her hand and continues "As for hiding the matter, when the right time comes, you tell her"

"How will I tell her that she is not my blood and I don't even know who her family is?" She cries and continues "she'll hate me for hiding the truth from her"

"She may not be your blood but she is yours, you have raised her" Dadisa said and continued "and the day she comes to know the truth, I can guarantee you that she will not hate you even after that" "Because she knows how you have brought her up, how you have taught her”

“may god let this happen” She said

After some time Abhiraj knocks on the door and Dadi calls him inside and he touches Bispreet's feet and talks to her for a while and goes away.

"Gayatri, your grandson is very handsome" Bispreet says after meeting Abhiraj

"has gone on grandfather" dadisa said

"Yes, he is so, that's why you lost your heart after seeing him"

"Shut up" Dadisa said and continued "Yeh chod tu yeh bata ki saanvi kab aayegi yaha"