8~ 𝐌𝐲 𝐖𝐢𝐟𝐞

My heart beats for you, my love, every single moment of the day
___________________________________________

🤍 FOLLOW | COMMENT | LIKE

🤍 INSTAGRAM I'D : authorappy
___________________________________________

After touching everyone's feet, both of them go to the temple and take blessings of God and when they come out.his shoes are not there where he left his shoes.Then he asks his brothers, they also start looking for his shoes but cannot find them Just then Lavanya, Janki, Tara and Laksh come and stand in front of Abhiraj and Lavanya says "If you want shoes, you'll have to give us something"

"do you were not in our team" Naksh ask

"No, I am in Saanvi di's team from the beginning" She says

"Ask Lavanya, whatever you want, I'll give you" Abhiraj says

"aapka bhai milega kyaa??" She speaks in her mind but seeing her lost in her thoughts, Janki elbows her and bring her back to reality from her dreams.She looks at her friend and then at everyone else "five crores"

"This is too little di, you take our house" Tanmay says and everyone starts laughing

"It's not too much for abhiraj bhaiya,
right bhaiya" Lavanya says looking at Abhiraj then Laksh says"If it seems too much then give me my sister and go" He glares at his best friend and then signals to his brother, after some time ansh comes with the check book and gives the check book and pen to him.

He signs the check and gives it to Lavanya.Laksh comes forward and hugs him and asks him to take care of Saanvi and also threatens him that if he does not take care of his sister then there is no hope of survival.

.

.

it is the time for parting, Janki gives rice to Saanvi and grandmother opens her pallu

Saanvi takes rice from Janki and throws it back side and the rice falls in grandmother's pallu after this Saanvi hugs her grandmother and starts crying.

Seeing this, everyone has tears in their eyes and Naksh-Tanmay starts crying.
Vikram and Rudra go to both of them and hit on them head and they both look at them and hug them.

Seeing this, a smile appears on everyone's face and Vikram says "Bhabisa is being bid farewell, not you two"

"Yes, now both of you stop crying like this otherwise Bhabhisa will start crying more after seeing you both" Hearing Rudra's words, both of them stop crying and look at Saanvi who is crying profusely while hugging her grandmother.

Dadi wipes Saanvi's tears and looks at Abhiraj “dhyaan rkhna meri bacchi ka abhiraj” {Abhiraj,take care of my daughter}

He takes her hands in his and says “humesha rakhunga, preet dadi”{I will always take care, preet dadi}

She then looks at Saanvi and says "Stop crying child, your health will get worse"

“Who will take care of you dadi after I am gone?” She says crying

“we will” She looks on the other side and sees Laksh & Lavanya standing and they come near her and Laksh places his hand on Dadi's shoulder "You don't need to worry about grandma, we are taking her with us to our home, from now on grandma will live with her new grandchildren"Hearing this, Dadi and Saanvi smile on their faces and Saanvi hugs Laksh "Thank you so much bhaiya, but"

"No par-var di, we have talked to mom and dad and they have also said yes and they have talked to grandma also" Lavanya says and She looks at her grandmother who nods in yes.