026.

over the next few weeks, lessons, parties and shoots were all i was really doing, spending any extra time i had left with oakley. we have 3 days left at school before we graduate so at this point, ani and i were crying messes while packing our stuff. currently, that's exactly what we're doing; crying while packing.

'oh my gosh, the tree where you snogged mason o'neill for the first time.' i say as i go through polaroids from the past 3 years, looking up at ani as she continues crying but with a small laugh.

'that was the worst snog ever!' she says as i laugh too, getting up and walking over to her as she's sat on the bed. i wrap my arms around her and she reciprocates it.

'ani, whatever happens, promise me we'll still be close.' i say, sniffling.

'are you insane? i think i'd rather die than lose contact with you, baby.' she replies as i kiss her wet cheek.

'i can't believe it's all over.' i mumble as she nods.

'neither.' she replies before sniffling. 'we need to get our shit together.' she adds as we both laugh.

'no we don't.' i say with a small chuckle, wiping my eyes a little as someone knocks on the door.

'i'll get it.' ani calls out as she walks across the room and opens the door while i go back to my side and continue packing. 'oh, hi oakley.' she says as my ears perk up and i look up at my boyfriend.

'yo, why you lot so upset for?' he asks with a small smile as he walks in, closing the door behind him.

'we're leaving.' i sniffle as i see ani's eyes start watering again. 'ani stop.' i laugh as she shakes her head, rubbing her eyes as she continues packing too. 'look at all these polaroids.' i say as i get up, oakley taking my spot and putting his arms out so i sit on his lap comfortably.

'it's a good thing, you're finally free.' he says in an attempt to comfort me as i shrug.

'it's bittersweet, i guess.' i say as i lean into his shoulder whilst sifting through the stack of polaroids. 'look.' i say, showing him pictures of the four of us at parties for halloween, our birthdays, etc. and explaining the backstory behind most of them. however, my phone then rings, drawing my attention away from the pictures as i read 'claire' across the top. oakley reads it too, offering his hand as he takes the stack of polaroids from me and i answer the phone, standing up.

'nadya, i'm glad you answered. i'm just going to keep it short, but they want you. the prada want you to model for them.'

she speaks as my jaw drops. 'holy shit! are you serious?'

'yes, i am.'

'no fucking way!'

'did you get it?' ani asks as she walks over to me.

'holy fuck, thank you, i love you, bye.' i say, before ending the call. 'i fucking got picked to model for prada!' i yell as ani squeals and she wraps her arms around me.

'i knew you would, you beautiful, beautiful specimen!' she says excitedly before we pull away and i look down at where oakley's sat to see him smiling at me.