Miss Americana

wwe:  New addition to the NXT roster

wwe: New addition to the NXT roster. Miss Americana Destiny Runnels.

—————————————————————————

"God that seems so long ago." Destiny said beside her sister Delilah. She stood in the lockeroom she would share with her female stable mates staring down at the picture of her NXT debut five years ago. "I can't believe uncle Cody is back in WWE now. And they are actually pulling me to the Raw roster at Wrestlemaina." "Well believe it babes you deserve it. Your whole family does." The Rhodes sisters turned around to see their childhood friend Brielle standing there. Delilah rolled her eyes as the three girls hugged "my call up now makes much more sense" Destiny joked.

"Well why are you just standing here? You have a segment to get ready for." Brielle reminded her. "And you are gonna have to reintroduce yourself to the WWE universe as gone is Miss Americana and now it's "the Daydream" Diamond Rhodes."

Diamond looked in the mirror in front of her. She knew Brielle was right she had out grown the Miss Americana gimmick in not just the eyes of management but to the fans. But she knew that it would always be apart of her. She had also met some great friends during her journey here. "Goodbye Destiny hello Diamond."

—————————————————————————

diamondrhodeswwe: "good bye Miss Americana and hello Daydream"