Hello This is Nayomie and This is Her Story! (Niall Horan Story) Chapter 1 :)

Today is just like every other day she gets up, gets ready, goes to school, gets bullied, goes home, cuts and then cries herself to sleep. Poor Nayomie has a horrible life and her fighting parents don't make it any better and neither does her brother and his fiancee, they fight worse then her parents. So she comes home and it is like she is invisible no one cares if she makes it home or not. One day she got trapped in a corner in an alley way by 3 popular chicks that jumped her because they found out that she cuts and they thought she was a freak and when she got home two hours late and was limping and her face was all busted up no one noticed because they were all in bed. Not only does she cut she is anorexic to, ever since she was in middle school she wasn't the smallest girl in the class and isn't now well wasn't.

Ever since her 6th grade year in middle school she was always picked on made fun of and was always being called names like fat face, muffin top, fatzilla, lumpsgallor, ugly, a nobody, fluffy, fat, marshmallow, etc. and everything in between. Some days she would skip school and hide in the bathroom and not come out until everyone was gone and at that was when her parents actually started to care only because the office would call home and tell them she wasn't at school which was worse for her then you could imagine. When she would get home she would get cussed at by both parents and siblings, and then her parents would take turns wailing on her, first her mom would beat her because she didn't think she would get in trouble because they are both girls and then her dad would beat her with a wooden paddle. Soon after that her brother and sister in-law would both throw punches.

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Heyy Guys I hope you like my story :)) It's sad but i thought it would get a lot of reads .! so like coment and add:) please i love yo faces