Chapter 2 <3

Today was the first day back to school after the miserable sumer of walking all day and coming home to being beat becasue you didnt clean the house even tho it was already clean. You step into the school thinking you were going to be kicked to the ground or shoved into the lockers or something like that... but suprisingly you werent you walked through the school wondering what was going on. You went  to all your classes and didnt get punched kicked smaked or anything like that all day, right before you were about to walk out of the school to go home someone stopped you and said are you Nayomie Smith? and you said yess, and the looked like a freshman said I heard how you were treated last year and I just wanted to say Im so sorry for the way they treated you and I think you should really thank Niall Horan! Before you could ask why she took of running and her facial expression made you think she was scared so you just let it go and went to turn around and ran right into the one and only Niall Horan.

You said sorry and just stood there stairing into into he deep blue beautiful eyes and just froze up. He said that you were fine and you came out of you freeze and said.... can I ask you a question? and he said sure beautiful! Why did everyone say you should seriously thank Niall, what should I be thanking you for? He looked at you and said oh nothing much I was just tired of you being treated the way you were so I took up for you and you asked him why and he said I kind of ratted out the 4 girl that beat you up everyday and they kind of got sent off. After he told you that you pulled him into a hug and not expecting anything out of it but as soon as you hugged him he picked you up and spun you around put you back down and pulled you into a very passionate kiss. You soon broke the kiss with a smile. He pulled a piece of paper out of his pocket and handed it to you, you opened it and went to look at him before you opened it and he was gone.....

You continued to open it and it said......

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Cliff Hanger Love you beautiful people update tomorrow hopefully :)

Love yo Faces <3