Mastering The Transformation Spell!

Tune: Battle: Realm of the Fey - Miitopia

Wandering through the library, Marcus was going through some spellbooks that he had managed to discover when he could hear someone calling his name. He looked over to see Shadow Stephanie and one of her Ghoulfriends approach. Marcus' immediate thought was mainly about why they were here, and why Clawdeen in particular. It had been a few months since he had seen her, it was when he briefly used a spell to keep them human during their time at Anahuac 11.

Marcus greeted. "Good morning, Shadow Stephanie and Clawdeen. How may I help you and... how did you – Clawdeen – get into Ontarighton University without being... screamed at? OR... Did you bring Clawdeen through your division, Shadow Stephanie?"

Shadow Stephanie admitted. "Yes, I did. And let's just say the reception was overly positive, as I told them ALL in advance – mainly due to most being from Anahuac 11."

Clawdeen added. "And the population here is a nice lot, mister..."

Marcus introduced. "In case you've forgotten... I'm Marcus. And what brings you both to Ontarighton University's library?"

Shadow Stephanie explained. "Natalya has agreed that Clawdeen can come visit on the condition that she must learn the magic of self-transformation from werewolf to human to back again. The spell is back at Monster High, so I would like you to disguise yourself when assisting Clawdeen to where the spellbook is kept. Are you ready to do this, Marcus?"

"Yes, but first – we must go somewhere away from the public so I can use my disguise spell. Is that okay? Also – have you spoken with Felix since?"

"I may have accidentally introduced the Ghoulfriends to the Brennenburg Castle residents while Felix was there last week. But it went well, thankfully. And I approve of what you want to do, Marcus."

"Thank you."

Clawdeen asked. "Is this because you must fly under the radar for in case we run into any students?"

"Yes, it is. Now, let's go to my home where I can quickly use my disguise spell."

The two ladies agreed as they followed Marcus through the portal to his home in the Northern Suburbs. Clawdeen was amazed at the style of the houses as she and Shadow Stephanie proceeded to wait for their friend to finish getting ready. And when Marcus returned – the ladies were shocked yet confused at who Marcus had disguised himself as.

Marcus had chosen to disguise himself as Ciel Phantomhive for this journey, much to the confusion of the two ladies - as they felt like they needed an explanation for this.

Shadow Stephanie asked. "And who are you meant to be dressed up as, Marcus?"

Clawdeen added. "As you look like a young student in a formal school outfit with cyan hair and what appears to be an eyepatch underneath your fringe. But can you perform magic still?"

Marcus explained. "I'm meant to be dressed as Ciel Phantomhive from the anime Black Butler. I have his normal hairstyle, but in the outfit he was in during the Public School arc. The same as that Hospitality Teacher, but with cyan hair and blue eyes with one having a purple contract on it underneath an eyepatch. The story was that he managed to summon a mysterious butler called Sebastian and they go on a few adventures together to keep the peace during the mid-to-late Victorian Era. As for if I can still do magic..."

Marcus proceeded to concentrate on his psychic energy for a moment before somehow summoning a portal to where they needed to head off. Shadow Stephanie and Clawdeen were amazed at how Marcus could still do this – even if he was in disguise.

Marcus smiled towards the group and gestured for them to follow – meaning that it was finally time to enter Salem Woods, the area surrounding Monster High.