1. Polin Headcanons

This is only my opinion! If you want any of these turned into oneshots let me know. Please any polite criticism would be nice. Hope you enjoy :)

---

- If Penelope wakes up first she lightly plays with Colin's hair till he wake ups (he is pretends to be asleep since he doesn't want her to stop).

- If Colin wakes up first he stares at a sleeping Pen ( in a non creepy way ) admiring her beauty until he gently kisses her cheek, forehead and neck to wake her up.

- Colin sings gentle lullabies to their children, but doesn't know Pen listens from behind the door.

- Colin devotes at least 15-20 minutes of Pen cuddles every day.

- When Colin's journal got published he arrived home, ran up to Penelope and tackled her with love, kisses and hugs.

- Pen makes sure Colin knows he is enough just as he is.

- Eloise barges into Colin and Penelope's bedroom unannounced (with respect of course) causing them to be careful she doesn't see anything she wouldn't want to.

- Lady Danbury cried when she got home after Penelope revealed that their daughter would be named Agatha after her.

- Voilet always knew Colin and Penelope would get married.

- Anthony and Benedict had a bet on how long it would take Colin to release he was in love (Benedict won)

- Pen is the only person to get Colin to take a break if he is working to hard.

- Colin immediately stands up for Pen if anyone tries to insult her work as Whistledown.