Crush what crush!?

(Oliver's pov) it was lunch break and me and zip was he,ping Edward with his homework because something happened with his brain after zip ran him over with a FUCKING BOAT earlier 

Zip : Edward we have been on this question for 10 minutes was 6 x 3!?

Edward : I don't know!

Zip : what you mean you don't know!?

Edward : I don't know!

Zip : this is 3rd grade math Edward! *she faceplams*

Zip : Oliver help me out here!

I was to distracted looking at Engel that was a couple tables away from us

Zip : oliver!

Zip : *she gets annoyed by my distracted behavior and starts waving her hand in my face* what are you even looking at!?

Oliver :  *I point at engel*

Zip : *she rolls her eyes and she turns my head over back at her and edward*

Oliver : hey! you got it handled zip this is easy so help Edward yourself— *I look over at Edward that is just writing scribbles on the homework sheet*

Edward : I'm done! *he hands the paper over to zip with an innocent smile*

Zip : *she sighs* this is just scribbles edward... 

Edward : oh... *he makes the sad hamster face*

Oliver : *I snicker at edward's face god he's brain is not functioning right*

Zip : *she notices my laugh and makes an annoyed face* hey stop laughing it's not edwards fault 

Oliver : yea it's your fault! *I laugh harder and louder*

Zip : *she gets more annoyed but then gets an idea and smirks* at least I don't like the person i bully

Oliver : I don't like Engel!

Zip : I never said it was Engel *she laughs a little* 

Oliver : you whore... 

Zip : ugly ass bitch 

*me and zip glared at each other for a couple minutes before edward speaks up*

Edward : uh guys I need help again...

Zip : which question is it now?...

Edward : question number 1...

Zip : we already went over that one tho

Edward : I know but I skipped it

Zip : ok edward let's try this again what's 1 x 1?

Edward : uhhhhhhhh...47?

Zip : no what's 1 x 1

Edward : ...11?

Zip : *she hits her head in the table* wrong again Edward the question is 1 x 1 edward...

Edward : hmmmmmmm...62!

Zip : *she hits her head on the table and grabs Edward by the collar and shakes him side to side* wrong again!

Oliver : *I just watched them glancing back at Engel every once in a while he seemed to be talking to bubble and Claire about something but there is two idiots in front of me are making to much noise for me to listen*

Oliver : *why would zip think I have a crush on Engel tho like I just mess with him by being flirty and stuff and I'm straight!...right?...*

(Hello it's me the author I hope you enjoyed this chapter and sorry if this is not much of Engel x Oliver content in this chapter I kinda made it a little mostly about Oliver,zip,and edward shenanigans that I hope you also enjoyed bye all you lovely people!)