Chapter L

Author POV
"Hey Sangie, you know how you say like don't be late. Don't come late, make sure to come on time?" Seonghwa asked, giving Yeosang a coffee and a few pastries.

"Yeah..." Yeosang said, setting his bags down.

"You know, today I was late and they made me drop top magazine and give it to you." Seonghwa said, giving Yeosang a prada shopping bag with a few gifts in it.

"Why are you acting weird? It's just top magazine." Yeosang said, going to the board to see where he'd be.

"Well um." Seonghwa dragged.

"Oh I didn't know we had another photographer doing top magazine." Yeosang said.

"No, it's not another photographer. They um, already switched our names so my name is right there and yours is, right here." Seonghwa said, pointing at the name plate.

Yeosang visibly stopped, he rubbed his eyes, making sure he saw the name correctly. Lee Beomseok, the worst person to model with.

"Seonghwa. Is that?" Yeosang asked.

"I'm sorry." Seonghwa said, getting on his knees quickly.

"I have to tolerate Ares? All day? What the fuck." Yeosang groaned.

It wasn't that he wasn't a good model, Beomseok was a great model. He just didn't have a great temper. It's the exact reason everyone called him Ares, of course not to his face but still he had a temper that was hard to work with and he had mouth that you couldn't punch unless you wanted to pay the insurance because he had insurance on his entire head. Yeosang frustratedly sipped his coffee, glaring at Seonghwa as he walked by him.

"Please, I'll buy you lunch, dinner, whatever, you name it." Seonghwa said.

"Did you know?" Yeosang asked.

"No, I didn't know, we would've called out sick if I knew." Seonghwa said.

"Just a few pictures, she's not getting more than 100 out of me." Yeosang grumbled.

+Author POV+
"Yeosang. I don't know what's going on but get in the game, we need this for top magazine and your sleepy eyes and sloppy movements are making these pictures look awful." Ares said.

"What?" Yeosang scoffed.

"You heard me, do better." Ares snarked back.

Yeosang took a deep breath and turned, he heard a chuckle and his fist went flying to Ares's stomach.

"Fucker! I just had surgery there!" Ares groaned.

"Kang Yeosang!" Rowoon yelled, running over to Ares.

Hospital...

"What happened?" Rowoon asked, towering over a sitting Yeosang.

"He was talking crazy." Yeosang grumbled, holding an ice pack to his fist.

"Crazy enough for you to punch someone who just had surgery?" Rowoon asked loudly.

"Crazy enough to sound like he didn't just have surgery." Yeosang said, looking at his red bruised knuckle.

"Did you pull your punch?" Rowoon asked.

"No sir." Yeosang answered honestly.

"Good job. He took my parking spot today." Rowoon said, walking away.

Yeosang smiled to himself as Seonghwa walked in and walked back out.

"I thought someone was hospitalized?" Seonghwa said.

"It wasn't me." Yeosang scoffed.

"What did you do Yeosang?" Seonghwa gasped.

"I punched him in his stomach, broke a few stitches." Yeosang said.

Seonghwa's face broke out into a smile, he fist bumped Yeosang's other fist.

"You're so amazing." Seonghwa sighed.

"You know what's amazing? How he's never been punched before. Like if his head is insured then punch him literally anywhere else." Yeosang said, his deep voice making the words sound even funnier when he mocked Ares's voice.

+Author POV+
"San, can you..."

That's all he heard that day, a bunch of needs. He got so many customers asking him to do things for them you would've thought it was a restaurant and not a coffee shop. He was slowly reaching his end but he responded with a nod and a smile.

"You guys can ask me for help too, San isn't the only person working. I get it he's a manager and he's been here longer but you guys keep asking him for help like there's not two other non trainees here too." Junmin said, with an understanding smile.

"You're not a trainee?" Seeun asked, scratching her head.

"No, I'm not. Neither is Niki." Junghoon said, Niki just smiling awkwardly at her as she nodded.

San felt relief flood his body, he had just a few minutes before he clocked out and he decided to make sure they were prepared, getting rid of online orders and getting the lobby clean.

He did a quick sweep of the hallway and then he looked at the time. He usually said bye but this time he just needed to be in bed. By himself, peaceful quiet. He was so absorbed by his thoughts that he didn't know that he was unlocking his truck and throwing his bag in. He continued to drive home and he didn't realize that Yeosang had called him twice.

Yeosang on the other hand was on the verge of tears, he had been so sleep deprived after a long day and didn't realize that Ares wasn't completely off about his movements. He deserved it though, he was being an asshole about it, he felt tears fall and he started to sob into his pillow. He was consumed by so many emotions that he had just ended up wearing himself out and falling asleep.

+ipi+