1. 𝖬𝖺𝗋𝖼𝗁 𝖥𝗈𝗈𝗓𝖾.

ɴ

ɴ.ᴇ.ʀ.ᴅ, ʀɪʜᴀɴɴᴀ, ᴘʜᴀʀʀᴇʟ ᴡɪʟɪᴀᴍꜱ- "ʟᴇᴍᴏɴ"

𝖳𝗁𝖾 𝗍𝗋𝗎𝗍𝗁 𝗐𝗂𝗅𝗅 𝗌𝖾𝗍 𝗒𝗈𝗎 𝖿𝗋𝖾𝖾, 𝖻𝗎𝗍 𝖿𝗂𝗋𝗌𝗍 𝗂𝗍'𝗅𝗅 𝗉𝗂𝗌𝗌 𝗒𝗈𝗎 𝗈𝖿𝖿

--------------------------

"Hi, This is Pillbox Medical we have a March Fooze in the emergency room, and... we're trying to keep him stable but we don't think he's going to make it"

April was frozen. Her brother did dumb stuff all the time and never got hurt. Hell, once he jumped off a mountain without a parachute for a Sprunk Sponsor. The video got taken down for obvious reasons, but March walked away with all his limbs.

"We've already contacted parents named February Fooze and August Fooze. They said they're not in the city, therefore, we contacted you"

April shook as her breath hitched, "Fuck!".

"ma'am?"

April didn't respond nor did she want to reply. She sat in her pink LFA and thought that maybe if she stayed quiet her brother might be okay again. That he might wake up and be back to his usual antics.

"Hey! Sir! Put that down! You're confused go back to bed! omf!"

April jolted in her seat at that loud bang that was heard. Did March wake up? She was surprised when she heard a gruff voice,  that sounded scarily familiar, faintly on the phone.

"It's part of the prank get back to what you were doing"

After the call ended abruptly, April's heart fluttered and dropped to her stomach, she couldn't believe it. Prank? This whole thing was a cruel joke for a MeTube video? March was okay? April smiled, She would get to see that obnoxiously green hair, Boop his nose for the fifteenth-million time, and argue over dino nuggies.

April quickly revved up her LFA, turned off her limiter, and zoomed past every red light as she drove toward the Pillbox Hospital she frequently visits to look for her younger brother by four minutes, March. Once she arrived at the medical building she shamelessly hit a trash can with her car and ran towards the back rooms without checking in while yelling, "March!".

She finally reached the correct room and immediately recognized his lime green get-up. She looked at him only to find he had no injuries or scratches and he was sat on a hospital bed, legs crossed looking at her with a smug smile. What April found strange was that there were no doctors, and now that she thought about it there were no receptionists at check-in either.

confused she spoke, "March?".

He smiled wider and pulled out his camera while pointing it directly at her. 'March' Jumped off of the bed while walking towards her closely. "Looking good sis," he said turning the camera off and looking her up and down.

April stared in astonishment and disgust. She opened her mouth, but no word came out. Today was a roller coaster of emotions, and not once but twice has she been speechless today. That never happens, she's usually the one leaving other people speechless.

"You don't have to say anything sis. I just want you to know, and I don't say this a lot, but I'm sorry. This is the one and only prank I regret. Now let's get to that party, yeah?".

She watched as he happily walked out of the hospital room. That was weird. A Fooze never regrets anything, and flirting with a relative is just flat-out disgusting no matter what family you're in. At least that's what she thought on the matter. She hoped it was just a joke or maybe a side effect of the gunshot, but she still couldn't help but feel uncomfortable. She was also upset because that was the most half-assed apology she ever heard

She walked outside towards her car to find 'March' in the passenger seat of her car feet up on the dash as he held a menacing scowl on his face. April was off-put by this, but she reminded herself repeatedly in her head "It's the gunshot".

As she sat down in her car and got ready to drive off toward Little Seol, her phone vibrated in her skirt pocket.

"Who's that" 'March' asked leaning towards her side of the car.

"It's Tommy T" She states leaning away

"Is he one of your sugar daddies? Boyfriends? Hookup?" 'March' then asked trying to grab the phone.

"March Stop! He's one of my friends from Mandem." She said looking at him shocked.

"You're telling me you haven't fucked him once?" 'March' said, crossing his arms and looking annoyed.

"First: I don't know what's going on with you but you need to cut it out. Second: it's none of your business. Third: you met him and you didn't have a problem then?" April said waving a finger in his face

'March' smacked her finger out his face and scowled while saying, "You definitely fucked him".

April rolled her eyes, maybe it was better when he was on life support. She sighed loudly and then pressed the accept call button on her phone.

"Hey Tommy T, its ya girl April"

"Hey April, It's ya boy Tommy T. I wanted to know If you know if Ray is coming to the party?"

"What's Yuno and Raymond Romanov doing?"

"No, not Raymond Romanov, Ray Mond"

"I don't know, why don't you ask her Tommy Tate?" She said before chuckling into the phone

"You know why April Fooze"

'March' watched quietly with an annoyed look as April played phone simulator with a race car driving idiot he would have the pleasure of adding to his list of 'loose ends'. He originally respected Tommy, but the streets talk and the streets told him that about six or five months ago he and April were a thing. Someone even told him they saw Tommy and April leave a hotel room together, he assumes Ramee and Ray don't know. Many people also say that they weren't a thing and just hung out a lot, but he's not taking any chances he refuses to lose to Tommy T ever again. That's why this information was just another card in his deck, he would play it if and when he wanted. With this amazing card hidden within the deck held in his mind, he could kill three birds with one stone.

He had been watching April since Valentine's Day, and that's a long time, seeing as it is now five days after April's Birthday.

He knew everything that happened between February 14 and now. He saw April check on Pixal Perfect every morning, he witnessed April cash out a 500k check for herself from Ramee's bank, he had seen April in horrible ways the past three months, and had seen her in the best. Despite seeing things any normal man would see red flags from and run away, what he had seen makes him want to continue his plan more. He was in love and he wasn't afraid to admit it, and he dreams of the day he kills all those insignificant people in the way so he can have a life with April, Her, You.

✎𝙼𝚊𝚔𝚒𝚗𝚖