revelation chapter #1

Bullying, no matter where you live, will always exist, whether because of your race, your personality, your skin color, or even your tastes, people will never indulge, so if you feel like you are an alien shout it to the world.....

it was night in thailand

and sam's family
(Mrs. Mon, Mrs. Sam, B.mine, Dawan, Monsita, Aylin,)
They were having dinner while having a conversation

- How will they do in the exams?
- Mom, I don't even study anymore, I'm an actress - Dawan said proudly.
- and that doesn't mean you left university
- but ....
- no buts
- I have to meet early with some colleagues to be able to finish a presentation - said B.mine
- Well, I have to go see the company where I will do my internship - said Monsita.

(everyone turned to see Aylin who was eating very seriously, she had not yet uttered a word, although it was to be expected, her daughter was very shy)

pov aylin

I was listening to everyone talking about school, I'm not much of a talker with my mothers, I was nervous because I had to come out of the closet, although it may sound somewhat illogical because my mothers are two women, but getting back to the topic, I felt how they looked at me, I knew that my Mom answered her about school but she doesn't know anything about me, I never tell her.
so take courage and speak

- Well, things are going well for me, the exams are coming so I have to study hard.
"I'm glad to know that, my little one," said Sam.
- Moms, I have something to tell you.
(Sam and Mon looked at each other, they didn't think it was something that bad, her daughter doesn't hurt a fly)
- tell us aylin
(she breathed and looked at the looks on her, including those of her sisters who apparently now wanted to know what she would say)
-In high school there is a girl called Luna... and she is a friend of our cousin Alpha, well she and we are GIRLFRIENDS
(Sam choked on the food she had in her mouth and Mon spit out the water while her sisters just looked at her with open eyes)
- You have a girlfriend - Sam shouted.
(she brought everyone out of their trance by screaming and making everyone turn to look at her)
- Calm down Sam, we can let him explain to us.
-No mon, she is still too young to have a girlfriend or boyfriend, whatever.
-Sam, calm down, I know she is your most favorite daughter, but please let her talk and tell us.
-Well, tell us, Aylin, who is that girl and where is she from? Does she have money?
-Sam!! shout mon
I don't have much money either and yet you are with me
- but our relationship is different
- so what?
- you worked for me
(Mon's eyes got watery and Sam realized, I'm sorry, Mon, I wouldn't want to do that.)
- If Sam works for you and she is in love with a classmate from school, it can't be that bad.

- Manut Phi is very nice to me, Mom Sam, you don't have to worry.
- I'm worried about your education and that you want to leave everything for that girl.
- Mom, she is a friend of cousin Alpha and they are going to college this year.
- like here in this family they decided to fall in love with people older than you
- Mom Sam, you are older than Mom Mon - Dawan said.
(Sam looked at her, raising his eyebrow)
- Anyway, Dawan, your sister is the youngest and for obvious reasons I'm more worried about her. I already gave you my trust and you haven't betrayed her. You're bigger than Aylin.
- But mom Sam, Luna is not bad, she is a good person.
-mon we have to meet her
-Yes, Sam, we have to meet her, but she already lets the girl tell us how they met.
- Well, you can talk, Aylin.
- Ok, well, since I'm in my cousin Ongsa and Alpha's class, well, I'm interested in aliens, I have time to go look for them on the roof.
(Dawan looked at her and spoke - how are you hunting your friends like that)
-Keep silent dawam - said monsita
-Keep quiet, we are all listening to your sister.
- well then she invited me to join the astronomy club, manut ongsa told her to recruit me and well throughout the semester I belonged to that club then the day came for him to play sports at school and well my team was the green one but Ongsa was there and so was Luna so I decided to help them.
- Was it because of Ongsa or was it because of Luna?
- It was because of Luna, Mom, I don't know anything about love very well, but then when the meteor shower happened, Luna and I declared our love for each other.
(aaaaaawww the screams from her sisters were present)
- sam our girl is in love
- I'm going to see if they sell ships
- Sam, don't start, let her be happy.