Easy, darling.

-Fluff! Enjoy!
"Woahh, easy darling." Asahi said softly to Nishinoya. They were currently practicing alone in the gym. Nishinoya was getting angry because he injured his knee and it wasn't fully healed yet. He was having a harder time sliding on the floor to get the ball. Nishinoya puffed out his cheeks, trying to not let his anger get the best of him. "I'm calm.. I'm calm." Nishinoya mumbled. Asahi smiled and gently ran one of his large hands through Nishinoya's spiky hair. He let his hand slide down to hold Nishinoya's cheek. He rubbed his cheek with his thumb lovingly. "You got to take it slow, alright? I don't want you hurting yourself even more."  Nishinoya blushed a little, but rolled his eyes. "Yeah, yeah.. I get it.. come on, let's try again!" Nishinoya said quickly, running after the ball that had rolled over to the corner of the gym. Asahi sighed, shaking his head slightly.
        Asahi stretched his hands, walking to his spot on the court to wait for Nishinoya. "Fuck! Ah! Fuck!" Asahi quickly turned back around at Nishinoya's loud voice booming in the gym. Nishinoya was hopping on one leg, holding his knee. Asahi sighed, face-palming himself mentally. "Noya, what did you do?" Asahi said as he rushed over. Nishinoya leaned against the wall. "I don't know, I think I hurt myself more during our last set.." Nishinoya mumbled, looking at his swollen knee. Asahi bit the inside of his cheek. He knew damn well this was going to happen. He gently picked up Nishinoya, tossing the volleyball in the bin of other ones. He gave Nishinoya a gentle peck on the lips as he headed for the door of the gym. "Let's get you to the ER.."

———————————-
295 words.
———————————-

Hey guys! It's been awhile, hasn't it? This is a very short one shot, as I'm testing the waters to see if you all like this. If I get good feedback, I'll keep writing more. I didn't expect to continue this book, but I decided to since so many people liked it. Hope you guys enjoyed! Let me know if you want more.