Chapter 1: meeting him

Nicki pov

I was walking into a club with one of my friends, Nicole. We ordered a few drinks and got to talking. "What do you think Nicki?" Questioned Nicole, "you've never been here before. Do you like the atmosphere? " I smiled and sipped my drink. "Ya. Its chill. I like the eye candy here." My eyes wandered the room as I searched for the right one. "Who's that?" I pointed to a medium height light skin with watery eyes.
"Who? Drake?" Said Nicole curiously.
"Is that his name? Mm..Drake. He's cute. Does he have a girlfriend?"
Nicole shook her head, "Not that I know of." She scrunched her face up, "he has hoes though. All they do is posey around him like animals with no sense."
"Do you think he'd like me?" I said nervously with a half smile.
Nicole replied with a smirk on her face, "Nic, I don't even know why you ask that. Everyone likes you bitch. Look at yourself."
I smiled at the ground trying to convince myself that I have a chance with him. "Aha" I chuckled, "well. Maybe he'll notice me. I'm not making the first move."
Nicole howled out a laugh, "You don't have to!" She paused and stood up waving her arms, signaling Drake.

Drake pov

I havent seen Nicole in years, but she knows better than to call me over while I'm with some bitches. "Ayo Wayne." I called out, "do you have any clue why Nicole is calling me right now?" Wayne shrugged his shoulder's with a smirk. "Man, I dont know." He said, "but she with my home girl Nicki. Maybe you should drop one of these trampy ass hoes and holla at her." I laughed and walked to her area.

Whoever Nicki is, she was gorgeous. Wayne's idea wasnt so bad. She has such a beautiful face and an amazing body.
"Hey" I said, trying to be chill around her. "Hey Drake," said Nicole "this is my girl Nicki. She's new to this club and wants to know if you could tell her one of the best drinks...since, yuh know, you dont look like this is your first rodeo." I laughed hardly "oh you got jokes huh Nicole?" I said "well get up so I can talk to her." Nicole got up and walked away. Leaving me and Nicki to our selves.

Nicki pov

I definitely owe Nicole one. He's a dime. And he seems really kind...even with all his hoes over there. "So, you're new to this club?" Asked Drake with a wink. "Haha, yes. I am. I'm actually new to the whole city." I responded. "Well Nicki, I've heard of you. Your music is amazing. You look better in person and I would like to be the one to show you around." He grisped my freezing hands and warmed it with his soft skin. "Here, give me your phone," he was reluctant to give it to me, as if he had something to hide. "What? Are you scared?" I asked "I just want to put my number in it. I have to get going soon. I have a lot of studio work. I only came so I could meet new people and check out the environment." Drake unlocked his unsurprisingly long code and handed me his phone. I entered my number and told him bye.