FIFTEEN

AMARI JANE WRIGHT

AMARI JANE WRIGHT

AMARI AND DDOT were at one of tinas friends pool party. there was grilling, people talking, and a lot going on.

ddot and amari decided to lay on the pool chairs together as he explained who was who at the party. there wasnt alot of people but there was enough for her to forget most of their names.

" and all em little kids are my cousins, well half of em. dd and notti gon be here soon but their mom is making food " he said.

" the little boy with the braids is so cutee. hes been running around this whole time " she laughed.

" thats isaiah but everyone just calls him zay boy " he laughed.

" bae u wanna drink? im gon get a beer from tha cooler but i know uon drink "

" can u jus get me a water please ? " ddot nodded his head as he took his arm out from around her. he left his geekbar with her as he grabbed a corona and a water bottle from the cooler.

" darrian u betta not get another one after this before i whoop ya ass " tina looked at him as she opened the bottle for him.

" i kno mami. im only getting one "

he walked back to amari and handed her the water bottle. he drank a little bit from the corona and put it on the side.

ddot put his arm back around amari and grabbed the geekbar from her chest. he hit it and ghosted it before blowing it all out.

" ma ima go in the pool. come in with me. " he got up and grabbed her hand. she got up and took off ddots shorts that she was wearing and put them on the chair.

then they walked into the pool together and walked over to the deep end. " bae i cant reach!" she wrapped her legs around him.

" i gotchu " he laughed, holding her waist as he stood in the water. the sun was hitting the both of them as they soaked it all in.

" whats goin onnnn " dd said, walking into the backyard with a speaker in his hand.

notti and their mom followed behind him with trays of food. they went inside to put it in the kitchen as dd put all of his stuff next to ddots.

" whats good zay boyy. amiri gon be here soon so yall can play football " dd dapped up isaiah with their special handshake.

" my son ddot and ajj. ima hop in tha pool with yall "