SEASON 1 CAST !

Wrestling Company ~ WWE

Ringname ~ Sapphire

Gimmick ~ Sapphire is the kind of person who knows how to play the game and always ends up winning. She's all about using her brains and cleverness to come out on top, making sure she's calling the shots. With her sharp mind, beauty, and a touch of ruthlessness, she strikes a perfect balance between charm and toughness, making her a strong competitor. She's either outsmarting her opponents or getting into their heads.

  Engaged ~ Roman Reigns

Personality ~ Aaliyah is a mix of maturity and party spirit, spiced with a hint of sass. Her presence can brighten up any room! Just remember to stay clear of her bad side, as her fiery temper matches her vibrant personality. She is fiercely loyal and always has her loved ones' backs. Aaliyah's magnetic charm has a way of turning strangers into instant friends. Although she enjoys a fun night out, she truly treasures meaningful connections above all else.

 Although she enjoys a fun night out, she truly treasures meaningful connections above all else

Wrestling Company ~ WWE

Ring name ~ Alexa

Gimmick ~ Alexa inherited her dad's promo-cutting skills and can easily win over the WWE Universe. She has a knack for reading her opponent and playing with them until they tire out. Once they're worn down, she strikes with her impressive speed and flexibility.

Dating ~ Camelo Hayes

Parents ~ The Rock and Trish Stratus

Personality ~ Alexandra is funny, confident, sassy, loyal, honest, and caring. With a smart mouth like her dad and an attitude like her mom, she's a force to be reckoned with. Always up for an adventure, she's as outgoing and social as they come.