15.....

Now consequences will be unbearable for you...You will come to know to whom you belong and how to behave with me...He said darkly while holding her hand....He started to drag her towards the basement....The place she fear the most...

You can do whatever you want...You will just kill me and nothing else...Just kill me and free me from this cage ..She said while struggling from his grip...His grip became tight as he don't like her this type of behavior...He was boiling now...

He took her in the basement and threw her on the floor...She hissed little by sudden pain...She stood up while facing him acting like a confident girl...But he can see the fear in her eyes and she knows that...But still she didn't give up this type...She let win her brain rather choosing her heart ...

He took slow step towards her while glaring through her soul...His hands were in pocket and his eyes were like sinner...He stood infront of her howering over her height....

Do you think I can't kill you...? He asked while glaring at her which she confidently stare back...I will kill you for sure... Because you didn't just missbeahave with me, you bring my wife in this matter, and I don't like when someone talk about her..He bent down little bit and moved towards her ear and whisper ' How should I kill you, through gun, through knife, or the way I kill Nikki...' He asked making her eyes widen...She looked so scared right now...She thought he will give her easy death but she forget he is a mafia ....And mafia don't have mercy towards anyone...They kill their enemy mercilessly....And she thought it was her turn now...

Taehyung saw the fear in her eyes which he like the most ..He wanted to make her more scared so she will think thousand time before missbeahaving with him...

Gurds...He called Gurds making her flinch badly ....Bring my jag...He said making her eyes widen ...She didn't forget how taehyung killed Jinhwan...

W-what ...she asked while shuttering...She was scared ...So much scared...And who won't be scared of tiger ..As soon as gurd brought the cage of tiger ...She started to run but Taehyung cough her by her nake and pull her face near him and spoke... Don't you think you deserve punishment for your acts....Hmmm?...He asked while his lips were brushing with her lips with each word he spoke...

N-no please L-leave me...i-i won't d-do that again...she said while pleading and her lips also touch with his lips with each word making him lose his control...But he tried to control his lust and said...

Open the door of cage....A man open door of the cage and the tiger came out while looking at their intimacy moment...

Get out all of you...He said to the Gurds and they started to leave making her eyes widen in fear...She was scared...Too scared to even move..He was looking in her eyes without blinking...

Come jag..Come nere ,have your dinner...He said leaving her and making his way toward the tiger ..By the way , you have hot and sexy dinner tonight...He said while looking at her ..

He got up and come towards her...Let me kiss you last time..He said and smashed his lips on her lips making her stumble but he cough her before falling....His kiss was rough as always...His hand traveled towards her cleavage massaging it...She tried to stop him but failed badly...

He pull out and looked at her with smirk... I wish I could fuck you but I don't have mood right now...Jack come and have your food...He said while backing away from him letting her see that tiger which make her heart beats fast....

Tiger looked at her and started to come towards her...She was standing there like a statue...She heard his growl and came into the reality...

Please taehyung leave me...said him to don't come near me...she said while backing off from the tiger which was coming towards her...She looked at him with the hope but he was looking at her with smirk ....Please I am sorry...I won't do that again ...She said while crying badly....

Suddenly that tiger started to go back...She thought he was going back but he ran towards her and jumped on her making her fall on the floor....She started crying while shouting , please I am sorry...Tell him to leave me...I promise I won't do that again...She said while badly crying...But he was just looking at her while tiger was harming her...

Blood started to come from her hand and legs...Her dress was torn exposing her black bra ..Her skirt was also torn but not that much cause tiger was attacking on her upper body...Her forehead also started to bleed...She was just screaming and saying sorry multiple times..At the end she thought she is going die like this...

Stop...

He said making that tiger stop on the spot....Both the tiger and taehyung were garing at her ..

So tell me darling , will you dare to missbeahave with me....Or talk about my wife...He said coming closer to her ....She was covered in full blood....She shake her head as no ....Words baby words ..He said while bending down....

N-no...She manage to say this and lost her coiuncness....

I know how to control you...

---------------------------------------continue👋

Hello sweet potatoes...Tell me how is the story....And if you have idea dk share with me...Bye bye...See you in the next chapter....

Purple you guys...💜