Mary in the morrrrningggggggg

A gentle breeze brushed past the two obviously different people. One 'gentle' giant who everyone's afraid of and a social butterfly who makes even the smartest people loose braincells. Yet they were inseparable. Bound to a ring and their hearts. They wouldn't want it any other way. Even after their ups and downs, break ups and fighting. And yes that did include when they turned their friends against each other, they also made siblings who had a perfect relationship with each other turn into wanting to throw daggers at one another throats. Though if they haven't, it wouldn't have bring them to where they are now. Interwind with each other on their shared bed which for some reason is blue.

Tilting his head up, Alfred looked at Ivan. Eyes filled with adoration and love hearts. With him looking so... Perfect, the blondie couldn't help, but boop him on his pale, long nose he grew to love with his slightly chubby finger. This action caused the Russian to lift an eyelid at his husband, a small smile appearing on his face. Carefully, Ivan moved his cotton covered arm to have a better and firmer grip on Alfred to not wake the sleeping cats who were adorably snuggling up with each other. The cats who were making a small circle with both of their bodies.

"What are you doing, Sunflower?" Ivan muttered, a heavy accent flowing through his voice. Still in his morning mood, that was funny enough to make Alfred start giggling, well if you could call it that. Sounded more like snorting. Burrowing his face into Ivan's white scarf that has been used for many years. Since childhood.

"Nothing..." Both still in a sleepy daze, Ivan glanced up at the old fashioned clock, it was way before the time they were suppose to be up. Sighing, the larger male closed his eyelids while covering his lover's eyes with his large hand.

"Sleep." That was all that the Russian had said before Alfred tried to squirm and struggle out his grip, but it was no use. His tiredness was creeping in. Luring him to sleep. Two extremely different people, yet they could still find love in each other.