01 || reincarnated ✔

note: here i thought wattpad is gonna be great, just copy and paste, but nvm ONCE U COPY IN QUOTEV ITS SO HARD TO EDIT AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA

my other chapters are on quotev (im struggling to put em in wattpad rn). so my quotev acc if u can go in its = quotev.com/kirrby.

☆ 《i have ways of knowing you》 ☆

.

kyouka suigetsu

.

☆ 《set upon your journey》☆

.

.

.

Falling.

Falling.

Falling.

          One day, you were just sleeping as usual and suddenly there's nothing around you. Yet here you are doing absolutely nothing.

It felt like everything had stopped in time and you kept on rocketing down to a void of darkness. Shuddering as you shut your eyes and as if you were looking directly on your PC screen, a text appeared in your gaze.

— welcome to wuthering waves —

[male reader] [last name] / male rover

age : ???

level : ???

appearance : raven hair, gold hues

.

Joking inside your head to whatever AI system that's running in your head, Lemme guess my level is like... 999 or... actually I don't know.

Correct

WHAAAAA— I didn't even started!

You shall now enter

And with that you were transported to the game world called "Wuthering Waves".

On 23th of May in 2024, the game was released in its debut along the appearance of Yangyang, Chixia, Sanhua, Jinhsi, Baizhi and other characters.

In the real world, a man named [Last name] [Male reader] has vanished and was reincarnated.
.

.

.

.

.

.
(づ  ̄ ³ ̄)づ。゚+.ღ(ゝ◡ ⚈᷀᷁ღ)
.

.

.

.

.

.

          At first glance, you were lulled into a deep slumber. Unbeknownst to you, there stood you with a silver haired lady in space.

Stars and debris flew everywhere, shrouded in colors and a shining circular star behind. Your own figure stood in front of her, and she traced your arm as a glowing gold orb levitated above her hand.

She pushed the orb inside of you and intertwined your hand with her own. Indeed, worry and faith had filled in her very soul.

Her other hand pulled out a small globe, it was full of your memories. You won't remember who you were, where you came from, and clearly everything. She traced your features, she designed you just like the way she wanted.