05 || spirits ✔

☆ 《im just missing something》 ☆

.

kenpachi

.

☆ 《whenever you leave》 ☆

.

.

.

          On your first day of Jinzhou, what did you experience? First of all, you met Yangyang, Chixia, and Baizhi.

Then you defeated a power Tacet Discord, along receiving a holographic message from the Magistrate. You went to the City Hall, get the best suite and 5 tokens.

Investigating them was long enough, so you and your friends send their "goodnights" and regards to each other.

You? Well, you got the suite from the Magistrate and was thankful.
BUUUT! You jinxed it!

What were you not so thankful is that—

Why the hell

is a white-long haired man

DOING IN MY ROOM?!

First things first was the system giving you alarms in your head, then your Terminal having a lost of connection.

Suddenly, a man who appeared out of nowhere in your pitch-black room.
This wasn't some ordinary man right here.

The man had long white-to-gray hair, lightly pale skinned, a pair of very bright yellow hues, a faint scar across his lip.

Most odd thing was he wearing a dark outfit— dark shirt, pants and a gauntlet/long glove on his right arm? What has had got to this intruder to come and intrude your sleep?

Here you were, pinning the man on the wall. Your strangely veiny-muscular arms slammed the wall next to the man's head.

The man narrowed at you, huffing as you sharply sneered at him, "Who in the world are you? What are you doing in this room?"

"Extremely horrible defense there..." The man insulted and he got out by... passing through your body like you were nothing?

Dot-eyed on what the heck just happened? No shot, am I dead... your world shattered.

— ❗REMINDER: you're being dramatic❗—

S

napping out of your thoughts as the long-haired male wandered around your room back and forth.

His hollow steps echoed the room, "Rover... or [Male reader], was it? Such an acquaintance to meet you,"

"What... who are you? And how did you know my name?"

"Geshu Lin, general of the Midnight Rangers,"

As if it was an epic moment, you were too dumbstruck because you didn't know any history of Jinzhou's legendary figures themselves.

"...forgive my lack of knowledge, but isn't the current general named Jiyan?" You anxiously sputtered at the fighter.

An irk mark popped itself on Geshu Lin's forehead in irritation, and you blinked as you tried to poke the general's cheek, "If not then, you... might be... the secret general?! ACK–!"

Your head was gobsmacked by a hand of a fellow ghost.

"Show respect, boy," Geshu Lin firmly warned, patting his hand that was red from the impact, why is his head like a heavy container?