Shrexy mexy

Once upon a time, there was a girl named Macaw. Macaw suffered from a disease called shrexy love. Basically that disease made her watch all shrek movies and all shrek YouTube videos, and then made her fall in obsession with what she called sexy shrek or in other words, shrexy.

Macaw didn't think her disease was a huge thing seeing as most of her friends talked about shrexy too. She wasn't alone in the battle to rid herself of shrexy.
Byron, Macaws guy friend started talking about shrexy so much and became so obsessed with shrexy he managed to convince Macaw's friends to join in on the shrexy band wagon.

One day Macaw, Byron, Charlie, Mayra, and Bianca decided it would be fun to act out the first shrexy movie. Macaw found the script and sent it to all of her friends and then the next day they acted out the scene.

It was all ogre. Their lives were ogre. Their social skills were ogre. The friendship they once thought they had was ogre. All because of shrexy and his control over them.

But then one day, Llama arrived. She told Macaw it was time to get over her obsession with the green sexy ogre. It was time she got her life back. Together both Llama and Macaw defeated the shrexy disease and freed not only Macaw from shrexy's wrath, but Macaw's friends too.

Then later on the day all of Macaw's friends named Macaw the new sexy mogul. And from that day on they called her Mexy!

Mexy was every child's inspiration. Everyone's hero! She taught people what love was. She taught Byron the ropes of mini golf. She taught Mayra how to swim. She taught Bianca how to paint and she taught Charlie the importance of a female counterpart. She even taught Llama how to drag her enemies.

Mexy was a world hero. And nothing could bring her down! Not even the video of her and her friends acting out shrexy!

And so Mexy lived happily ever after.