Never Met A Girl

"Yo Johnson wanna hit the half pipes?" Nash said

"Yeah bro lemme grab my skate board.I'll be right there"
"Gilinsky?Tez?"Nash asked.
"Nah man I'm good"Tez said.
"Same here,Nash"
"Okay well we might be out for a bit so if your going somewhere lock up my crib please"
"No problem man"Gilinsky said
Nash and Johnson walked out the door of Nash's new place with their skate boards,phones,some cash and their so called swagger.
"Nash where ya wanna go?We could go to.."
"I was thinking we just cruise for awhile and see where we go.You down?"
"I'm down"
Nash and Johnson boarded down LA like they owned those streets.They did tricks like no body's business.As Nash was skateboarding,he grabbed out his phone and snapchatted what he was doing.He took a video for Snapchat saying "It's a beautiful day in LA my friends."
He then turned the camera to Johnson. Johnson Just waved and that was the end of that snap.
Nash pocketed his phone and said "Wanna grab a bite to eat later?"
Johnson stopped his board "Yeah that's cool.Whatcha wanna eat..Taco Bell?"
"YEET!" Said Nash.
He wanted that Taco Bell so bad.
Johnson smiled at Nash as they skated down the sidewalk.

They arrived at Taco Bell shortly after."Whatcha wanna get bro?"Asked Johnson.
"I don't know. Let's see what there is... Ummm... What about a Mexican pizza."said Nash

"Yeah that's good. I think I will get a quesadilla and a Mountain Dew."

The boys ordered their food and paid. After they got their food they sat down at a small table in the corner of the Taco Bell. They ate their food like any teenage boy would... Sloppily. They finished it very quickly and left skating down the sidewalk with full stomachs. Nash and Johnson skated 2 miles away from Taco Bell where a skating ramp was. The boys skated some more until they got to the skate ramp. They did some cool tricks.Nash and Johnson SnapChatted some of the stuff they were doing. A few girls were walking by the ramps and seen Nash and Johnson so they went over to them and asked to take pictures with them and get their autograph or follow on Twitter. Nash and Johnson of course said yes to the pictures and Nash gave a few of the girls a follow.There was five in total. Johnson took pictures with all five girls and so did Nash. The girls asked some other skaters to take pictures of them.The girls left with only smiles and giggles. Johnson shook his head while smirking and Nash just admired all his fans. Johnson was trying to be a show off. He did the basics but thought he looked cool.
"Bro what are you doing? You look like a dork." Asked Nash as he was laughing under his breath.

"I'm trying to do some basics man. I need to get better at boarding. "Said Johnson sarcastically.
"Yeah aren't you always trying to do the basics."
"Yeah I know but still it's good to freshen up bro. You got to get better I guess. It's like when I make new music I got to start out with the basic stuff then we get to have the fun part like adding tempos and beats"said Johnson
"Oh Johnson don't go all inspirational on me. "Said Nash with a smirk.
"I'm just saying,man"
Johnson and Nash skated some more. After about an hour and a half they decided to go home.
Nash and Johnson were skating along the sidewalk in a nice-looking neighborhood. Suddenly Nash ran into a girl with full force.She had long dark brown hair and very light brown eyes with tints of yellow.She was tall maybe 5'7". Possibly 17.She was on the ground cringing and holding her knee. Nash got off his skateboard and kneeled down beside her. "Oh my god are you okay? I am so sorry! "Said Nash with concern in his voice.

"I think I'm okay," The girl said still clutching her knee "but my knee hurts a lot."

"I'm such an idiot I can't believe I didn't see you. "Nash said.

Johnson was standing beside Nash and the girl. He was just staring at them not knowing what to say.

"That's okay. I forgive you. I'm Kaylee. I know who you are. You're Nash Grier."

"Yep that's me that idiot Nash Grier who ran into a beautiful girl.You are one of my fans? "

"I don't know..my sister is a huge fan of you but I just know who you are."She said.

"Oh okay that's cool "said Nash with a bit of a disappointment. He was a bit embarrassed for calling her beautiful.
All of his fans wanted him to call them beautiful. So he assumed she wanted the same.
Johnson was standing a few feet away from them on his phone.Nash helped Kaylee up and he seen that her knee was bleeding. He asked if she was okay and she replied with a yes.
"I have band-aids for this reason." Kaylee said with a laugh.She grabbed out a small first aid kit and got a wipe and a band-aid.Nash smiled and waited for her.
"Well I am very sorry for bumping into you - well running into you - running over you basically." Said Nash with a smile.He did really think she was pretty.
"Hehehe it's okay Nash...can I get a picture of us for my sister??She's gonna be so jealous."
"Yeah..yeah no problem."Nash said.
Kaylee and Nash had Jack take a picture. Kaylee said "Thanks for the picture and the help. I will see you around Nash Grier. "

Nash and Johnson grabbed their skateboards and skated away. As they skated away Nash blushed and Johnson noticed so he sang 'Like That' "I ain't never met a girl like you and you ain't never find a man"
"Oh bro shut up. It's just a girl. "Nash said with a smirk.

"I know.But you seem to really like her." Johnson said.
"Yeah I guess.She seems alright."
Nash said with grin. They kept skating down the side walk and all that was on Nash's mind was Kaylee.