I Find It Adorable Though

•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•

•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•

"Chifuyu.." is the first word that Kazutora said when he enters the pet shop after sweeping away those dry leaves in front of their pet shop. The winds were strong and blew off so many leaves scattered in front of their pet shop. They did not want their pet shop to be messy even on the outside.

Chifuyu looked at Kazutora and raised one of his eyebrows. "Yes, what is it?" He's currently organizing the money that they received from previous customers to split it up.

He will keep half of the money in the cashier machine, most of it is for people who has a large amount of money and it'll be easier to change it or give out balance. Half of it is used to pay the electricity, water and internet bill, and lots more. If there's any balance, he will keep it in his and Kazutora's bank account.

Kazutora, with a pouty face, walks lazily towards Chifuyu and holds his piece of clothes at the end of Chifuyu's shirt while looking on the floor. Chifuyu looked at his pouty boyfriend and raised one of his eyebrows. "What's wrong? Are you okay?" Kazutora shook his head and looked at Chifuyu. "Chifuyu.. you still, love me right?" With a serious yet a little hint of depressed tone he let out, that question left Chifuyu in confusion. That's so sudden for him early in this morning today.

Usually yes Kazutora will constantly ask Chifuyu if he still love him but not really in a serious way. He would've just approached him randomly and asked Chifuyu that in a not-so-serious tone. It's like "Chifuyu, do you still love me??" "Chifuyu, you love me forever and ever and ever right? You won't leave me right??" "Chifuyu, we will be together forever and ever and you won't replace me with someone else right?"

Chifuyu finds it adorable on how Kazutora constantly asked him these things in a spoiled way, Chifuyu somehow feels like it was just for his attention, but he will always answer those questions while showering him with affection such as kisses on his face. "Yes, I still love you dear." "Yes, I will forever and ever and ever love you and I won't leave you." "Yes, we will be together forever and ever and I won't replace you with someone else."

Along with some kisses on Kazutora's lips, cheeks, forehead, the tip of his nose, one of his eyebrows. With those sentences along with kisses, it usually left Kazutora flustered, standing still while his face becomes red and sweaty. Even if Kazutora says it's embarrassing for him to have that reaction, Chifuyu finds it adorable though.

But today, the question didn't really.. have those vibe. It sounds like Kazutora really is serious about that question and he will need to find right words to arrange it properly so this simple questions won't be the end of this relationship. Just thinking about that makes Chifuyu shivers, he cannot see himself in the future without Kazutora. Good for him, he has always been prepared with these kinds of situations because Kazutora is still a messed up person in his own little mind.

One time Kazutora overthink too hard and deep until Chifuyu caught him crying while hugging him and he honestly did not expect Kazutora to go through his spiralling session once again and it must've triggered something in Kazutora to the point he overthink and crying in his arms last time. Now, Chifuyu is always prepared after that.

"Of course I still love you, what's wrong? Why so serious?" Chifuyu put the money away and turn his body facing Kazutora completely. Kazutora let go of Chifuyu's shirt for the second he turned his body then grab it once again, just a little. "Well, um.. I don't know, I just feel like I want to ask you about this, just to make sure." Chifuyu cupped Kazutora's cheeks facing towards him and Kazutora is so confused that time. With a scrunched up face, Chifuyu finds it adorable.