2.

Mia Pederson

The next day I woke up I get ready for the college pretty fast because god I am so late today. I bid my good by to mom dad and run to bus stop thankfully the bus has not arrived yet.

I called one of my friend Will he is my bus bestie you can say. We go to bus stop together from college and when we reach we go to classes together so yes I quiet share a good bond with him.

Will come to me running and he literally hugged me when he saw me because we met after two weeks not that long but for him it is.

" Mia its been years since we met"

"Shut up Will we just met two weeks before"

He just stick out his tongue to tease me but I light punch him at his stomach he faked groan and then by talking we went to our building.

Just as we enter I spot Maya she was talking to her other friend. But as she saw me she came and started chattering about her recent problems with her other friends. I just listen to her rather than giving any kind of advice and that's why she likes to share anything with me because she know there's no judgement coming here. And same goes to me she don't judge me and I like her company she makes me feel comfortable.

We enters our class and bear two hours of continuous torture of professor. But thankfully the lecture ends and we made our way to canteen.

Oh I actually forgot to tell you that my cousin brother Dave is in the same college as me. So I went to meet him after informing maya. He sure has something important to tell me as he told me to meet him during breaktime. I spot his group, Dave saw me and motioned me to come near them.

"Hey Mia want some coke ?"

"No I am fine actually by the way thanks for asking Archer"

" Little bean how are you doing ?"

"I am fine Dave. Tell me what you want to say?"

"First of all here take a bite it sure has the great taste"

He extend the tray of food which has momos. After insisting of him and his friends I took a bite. Dave's friends always treat me like there little sister and they also make sure that I am comfortable with them.

" So I am inviting you on my birthday party"

"Only me?"

"No silly, Dad informed to your mom and dad about this, For Perry I'll call her and inform her"

I nodded my head and asked him about the plans but he won't tell me so I let is side and after talking with them I went to my group as the breaktime is about to over when I reached near them I saw they were laughing about something and I guess there's something weird they were laughing about by seeing will's face. I asked them that why they were laughing like madman, just then will show me an old video of Lucas my friend who is a little child in that video and he was doing weird things. So that's why they were laughing so hard even I also laugh a little.

After classes I reach home and starts my routine but then I remembered that day after tomorrow is Dave's birthday so me and sissy decides what to give him as a gift. After that we went to our closet to choose what we gonna wear I suggest her to wear dress of same colour and sissy told me to select the colour and ofcourse I'll select Red my favourite colour. You'll find half of my closet is filled with red clothes.

We both tell our plans to mom and dad to which they gave us an assuring smile and told us to do everything perfect because Dave is our only closest brother and he is so caring about us that our family just tagged us as three siblings. Dave has a little brother Steve whom we both sister loves so much and same goes with steve he used to tell all secrets of Dave when he tried to hide them from us.

Vian Patterson

I just finished my work and I am planning to go at the bar with friends. They are my college friends after college we all met on weekends and hangout at a bar. As I was driving I spot the restaurant from yesterday, That girl. What's her name again? Uh Yes Marie. I think she is cute, I like her but then again what's the matter of liking someone if you are not gonna meet them ever again I don't even know where she lives.

When I reached at the bar I spot my friends as usual they are drinking and some strippers clinging on their arms, annoying. When I went there and start drinking one of my best friend came to me and asked about my plans on Saturday I told him nothing special as its weekend I know he is planning something so I let him. He do invited me on his party as I have nothing to do I'll attend.

I was drinking but then one girl came to me and asked for a dance I politely denied and continue my drinking. I am not into girls and especially not this type of girls. I want someone who is passionate and loyal. But then again its hard to find someone like that. In college I had many girlfriends but nothing serious they want to be my girlfriend just because I was handsome like damn handsome and so I am rich so that's cherry on top for them. But all of my relationships didn't last for a week. I simply just told them its over.

But when yesterday I saw Masie she was different she didn't fell on my looks although she did stare at me for long but I didn't mind, in a way I want her to look at me. Her cute little nose, her plump lips, her dark brown eyes, her short smooth hair, her chubby body everything about her attracts me towards her. Even though she is not slim like other girls but still I want her, I want her to see me.

And that's when I decided to meet her. I called my assistance and told him to take out every information about Masie Pederson. Before he even reply I hung up. That's how I am I never pay attention to unnecessary things, People think I am rude but that's there opinion about me. I never let anyone think that they know me well. Because I don't want them to. Even my parents talk to me often they thinks that I am a bad son that don't know how to respect their parents but only if they know I've done everything they asked for until I turned 20. Now they want to control my life which is why I bought a new house buy my own money and I live there. When I turned 22 My dad handover me his other company. He owns two companies and because of his bad health he is restricted to do overwork hence he had to handover one of his company to me.

But when I became the CEO of the company, it earned the name of fame and became one of the top 10 company of the country. My father told me not to reveal myself in media because I still have a private life to look on. And my dad don't want me to pressurize about the media.

So Yes I am fucking billionaire. The man everyone dreams to become, the man everyone wants them in their pants, the man who can own an island.

When I arrived at home I took a bath and arrange my bed to fall asleep just then my phone rings, my assistance.

"Speak"

"Sir I found all the details about Masie Pederson and I already email you incase you want that now and I'll the hard copy on your desk tomorrow"

"Ok thanks"

I hung up and immediately check my mails and I got the folder which he sent me I open and there were all the details about Masie. She is studying Biology in research and in her sophomore year. Hmm quite unique stream she chose. I got to know a lot about Masie like she has her Mom Dad an elder sister. So she is the youngest. She also experienced in dance, can sing well, can write novel currently working on it, pro in badminton, and is smart I also got her address. I am impressed this girl's going to be the end of me. And last I take a very long look at her picture in which she is laughing while holding a pink rose in her hand and wearing a floral dress, a flower crown on head.

I opened my laptop and placed infront of me so that I can sleep while looking at her. Just one meet and I already so whipped for her .