43 • THE BREAK-UP OF SISTERHOOD

After several sucks, his cock dripped of her saliva. Then he took to his knees as she laid back on his King size bed, her virgin rose clit facing him as began to fingered her.

Alicent felt dirty and desired as King Maegor drank from my core with the thirst of a man who’d been crossing the desert for three days without a drop.

His tongue sent her body on fire. Her walls kept resounding to stimuli.

"Oh.... Fuck!" she moans lowly as he sucked her core, she should hear the sultry sounds like music.

"Gods he's so good." She thought.

The King hummed deeply, sucking her hungrily. She had to slap two very determined hands across her mouth to muffle her screams as she came, rapidly for the first time in her life.

Then one after, another after another, his tongue unrelenting… inside her, lashing her clit, back inside her… licking the length of her. Then thrusting his thick fingers joined in now and again.

She winced. "Oh! Fuuuuuuuuccccck!"

Alicent lost herself as Maegor reminded her what passion was, and when he finally had drunk enough of her nectar, he spread her legs wider open with the power of his hard hands as he buried his tongue, sucking, tasting and licking her core as her legs shook in pleasure.

Sweaty, streaming with cum and dishevelled, He drank the leavings of himself from her body and didn’t let up for an hour, her body naked loomed on his bed as he could drink and suck and lick her from all angles, his hands urgent on her body as he plied her over and over again.

When he was done, he climbed into the sheets and hovered over her, staring down at her molten pools of honey brown eyes, ready to mark her skin.

Alicent breaths are now heavily soft as he teased her clit with his cock kissing her. She whimpers to his touch, until he penetrated her whole causing her body spark.

"Ah!" She lets out an outcry and felt her folds tear apart.

Grunting the King looks down to notice blood, he'd broken her hymen, guilt washes over him,  he wanted to pull out but Alicent coiled her legs around his waist, pulling his face to a fierce kiss while drenched in pain and pleasure.

"I want you." She whispers.

Maegor stares at her for a while, then began to move slowly, slowly, whinnying his waist until she balanced to his size.

Alicent gasped in his face as his thrust went slow yet deep, the missionary was intense, turned to love making as the King began whispering dirty things to her ears while giving her deep strokes.

Clawing his back his pace went fast as he began fucking her relentless and wild. It went on forever, and like a dream, and they floated for hours and hours. A delirium like no other. That scent of his, woody, musky and salty. The firmness of his body against hers. The perfect way he’d kissed her then, still the same now.

Maegor threw her in positions as she moaned, sullying her core with his shaft as his bed was soaked red with her maiden head.

He devoured her rosebud, filling her with his seed. Fucked her from behind, pulling her hair as she grabbed the sheets, hammered into her like she was his perfect slut.

Spanked her bum, pinning her waist in all fours as he deepened the strokes to his desires. And then they switched and she was on top, riding him as she guided her waist until he became dominate and fucked her to stupor.