Stages

Wendy came over to Smutty's house to talk about her being bit by the were puppy and turning into a werewolf. Wendy explains that there are stages in the werewolf form, sense Wendy is just a wolf human hybrid she isn't in that stages specifically, but learned from her family members.

First stage is just a human, not much else to say.

Second stage is like a she beast, their clothes won't rip off fully but can grow pretty muscular, their nails becoming longer, teeth become fangs, eyes becoming yellow, and can grow their breast bigger or a bigger cock, its rare that it happens with cock though.

Third stage is when their fur comes in as well as their tail and ears, they don't grow bigger and more furry like however.

Lastly, the fourth stage is the more aggressive stage, as they will become larger in size and have the ability to see in the dark, if they are calmed down by someone they love they won't become too fearl, but they are protective towards them.

There is some chances they can transform during the day like giving them there favorite food, when their lover is in danger, but sometimes it's completely random.

She explained how the second stage is mostly common during the day if they transform that is. They work the same as any animal, can become aggressive, get into heat, and mate with others but they mostly prefer to mate with humans. Wendy gave her the book about werewolves to learn more and left the house