ˏˋ°•*⁀➷5 ˏˋ°•*⁀➷

Eunchae hesitated to open the door but eventually, she opened it. She was very shocked
when she saw Kazuha, she immediately sat Zuha down on a chair.

"Kazuha I did not expect the wounds to be this bad can you tell me what happened while I clean you up?"

Eunchae said as she took out some rubbing alcohol and a cotton ball.

"There is this girl, she is our gang enemy and she caught me walking by myself and she started punching me and stuff but after a while, I luckily got away and then called you."

"Why is she your guys's enemy she seems dangerous".

"She stole some money from Chaewon, our leader and our catchphrase is 'if you mess with one of us you mess with all' and she specifically hates me because I got revenge on her by stealing some of her money as well."

"She hurt you badly but I'll try to help you."

after some time, Eunchae finished cleaning all the cuts and bruises that Kazuha had.

"Thank you Eunchae Again I'm sorry for disturbing you. FYI, our gang only messes with people who have done one or all of us wrong so don't worry we would never hurt you"

"I'm not scared of you I know you are not dangerous now."

"Yes thank you I will be leaving no- ow"

"What's wrong?"

"Some of the cuts on my hands hurt"

"I don't think it's safe for you to drive. What if you get hurt?"

"Yeah there's a hotel near here I'll stay there"

"But w-what if you just stay here? My mom is not home until another 3 days and I have a lot of room. Of course, I'm not forcing you but it would be better and the hotel may not let you in since it's late."

"Are you sure?"

"Of course"

"Thank you so much! You have done so many things for me and we just met."

"Dw abt it comes on I'll lend you some Pjs lets go to my room"

Eunchae Walked upstairs with Kazuha and went into her bedroom.

"Here is my room"

"Your room is so かわいい"

"What does that mean??"

"It means cute in Japanese"

"Aw thank you I'll give you my PJs now"

Eunchae gave Kazuha some silk PJs and Kazuha went to change. When she came back, Eunchae thought the clothes fit her perfectly.

"Where do I sleep? The couch? the floor, the bathroom?"

"No silly you can sleep in my bed if you're comfortable"

"Oh okay but then..where would you sleep"

"Also in the bed"

"Together?" Kazuha asked

"Yes, why,"

"O-oh nothing is wrong with it"

Both of them settled into bed.