Whizzer goes to a school parent meeting

: Hi, this is the sort of the first story, I hope you like it. I think most of these are just gonna be nice wholesome stories. Here and there may be some angst. (probably a lot of angst)

//////////////////////////////////

Whizzer didn't like to consider himself any sort of expert when it comes to children never thought about having kids he never wanted them. And considering his sexuality, he never thought he would ever have or have to deal with any other problems coming with children. Unfortunately, he had fallen in love with a man with a child.
It was all bad though Jason was a great smart kid. The only thing that Jason did to annoy him was beat him at chess but everyone beat him at chess.

So all things considered whizzer was pretty lucky to have ended up with Jason.

Marvin told him that today he had to go to a parent teacher conference and that they did once a month to check up on Jason and where he was at academically. Unfortunately, Marvin was busy. so he tasked whizz with going to this parent teacher conference for him and then just tell him what the teacher had said to his best ability.

Now this was sort of a big deal for whizzer. The most he had ever really done was pick up Jason from school. He was more the relaxed stepdad who did Cool things occasionally with Jason that Marvin didn't want to do or was too lazy to do. Well, he didn't even know if Jason really saw him as a stepdad... maybe an Uncle. Anyways, he didn't let the thought linger long.

He arrived at the school he wore an outfit that he had picked out a day in advance something that said. I'm responsible and can handle parent meetings. But not saying that he's old and worn down from the tests and tribulations of parenthood. Something that made his arms look stronger than they actually are. Which in itself is impressive because whizzer didn't want to brag but his arms were really strong... well he did. Anyways, he wore leather jacket, jeans, and a pink T-shirt. and a macaroni bracelet that Jason had made him coupled with sunglasses. he stood outside the school gates Waiting patiently for the bell to ring.

When the bell finally rung. Out Came Jason in a dinosaur T-shirt and blue backpack and shorts.

Jason: "hay whizzer! Are we going for ice cream again?"

Whizzer: "maybe if this meeting goes well."
whizzer says jokingly. Honestly, it didn't matter to him if Jason got an F in every class he would still buy him ice cream.
Jason looked confused before speaking.

Jason: "what do you mean meeting?!"

Whizzer: "the parent teacher meeting.."

Jason looks around

Jason: "wheres is Dad?"

Wizards smile fades of a little, but he still remains cherry .

Whizzer: "Erma well uh.. Marvin was busy today. Sooo I'm going to be in the meeting instead!"

Jason had a look on his face that screamed more pity then anything Whizzer had assumed Jason's reaction would be.

Jason: "whizzer... my teachers aren't exactly.. fun people. They're actually Quite mean and boring. And these meetings go on for like years."

Whizzer: "Jason it's only 20 minute meeting to check up on how you're doing." whizzer says rolling his eyes. "think I can handle it it's not exactly like I'm signing ado- *cough* you up to boarding school. "

Jason: "I think they might actually be allergic to fun."

Whizzer: "Jason, sit in your room all day playing chess by yourself. I don't think you're exactly the best judge of fun."