0.1 : PRETTY SAVAGE

I wore something similar to you, but it looks better on me
When I show up, people scramble to lay down the carpet first
I am black, I am pink, I can change between both if I want
Your jealousy is the problem, maybe I'm the problem

I wore something similar to you, but it looks better on meWhen I show up, people scramble to lay down the carpet firstI am black, I am pink, I can change between both if I wantYour jealousy is the problem, maybe I'm the problem

Returning to Korea wasn't in my plans, but I decided to heed my father's wish, who longed for more time with me, as we rarely saw each other. I wasn't at all satisfied with this move; it was no secret that I had little affection for the country and its inhabitants.

Coming from a wealthy family, I had always been accustomed to mingling with the elite from a very young age, but that didn't mean I enjoyed this company. On the contrary, I detested most of my father's friends, considering them petty, especially their children, who always took advantage of the weaker ones.

Now, besides encountering them at parties and events, I would have to deal with them at school, as my father decided to enroll me at Jooshin High School, a school exclusively for the children of the Korean elite. Although I had never attended the place, I knew what went on within those walls, which only increased my desire not to set foot there.

At this moment, I was disembarking at Seoul Airport. After passing through the gate, it wasn't hard to spot an elderly man holding a sign with my name; he was the family driver. I had seen him on other occasions.

I walked toward the cheerful man, who had a happy smile on his face.

"Hello, Mr. Lee! It's been a while since we last saw each other," I greeted him with a smile.

"Oh, Miss Aria! You are even more beautiful than I remembered."

I smiled politely at the compliment and followed Mr. Lee to the car. The ever-attentive driver opened the rear door for me to enter. Once settled, he took his place behind the wheel and started driving toward the family house.

The path was familiar to me, but it seemed more oppressive than I remembered. The vibrant and bustling streets of Seoul did not spark the enthusiasm they used to. As the car glided through the city, I pondered the changes awaiting me.

Upon arriving at the Choi mansion, childhood memories flooded back. The imposing house with its meticulously maintained gardens didn't seem as welcoming as before. My father, Choi Minho, was waiting at the entrance, a smile mixed with anxiety on his face.

"Aria, my dear!" he exclaimed, opening his arms for a hug.

I returned the hug with a bit less enthusiasm, trying to hide the apprehension I felt.

"Hello, Dad," I replied, making an effort to sound cheerful. After all, I didn't want to hurt my dear father.

"I'm so happy to have you back here with me," he pulled away slightly. "My little girl is no longer so small; she's becoming a woman."

"My dear, Aria must be tired from the trip. Let's let her inside." My stepmother spoke for the first time since we arrived. "Aria, you don't know how anxious your father was for your arrival."