ANIMATIC GETS BITCHES!!!11!!!111!!!

(BONUS CHAPTER!) Marvin to Maneki Neko TF/TG/MC

Here's the inspiration for this chapter! ^^

TW: This has abuse, actions of abuse, alcohol, blood, actions of bullying!

Marvin was a very lonely 26 year old man. His wife left him and she took the kids (SHE TOOK THE KIDS MIKE...SHE TOOK THE KIDS!!!).

Marvin had been bullied ever since he was in Kindergarten just because he was poor. Also, his parents didn't even love him at all.

His mother was an alcoholic and moderately abusive, always been hitting him in the head because of how "stupid" and "dumb" he was.

While his dad was somehow so much worse than the mother. He was highly abusive and VERY violent, even abusing his own wife when she didn't obey his orders. Well, if these two are gonna be so abusive to their own kid, then why get a child in the first place?! Guess "every kid deserves a parent, but not every parent deserves a kid" really makes sense now! Oh, anyways...

So Marvin had a very, very horrible life...

But then one day, maybe he would have a new, happier life...in exchange for his humanity...

Now, let's look what's inside of the Animatic Battle world, shall we?

So, Animatic had been feeling super lonely lately because his lovely Maneki Neko was missing from his life! So he's been sitting around.

Until...an idea struck in his head! What was the idea? Well, Animatic had a wonderful, awful idea...(reference here! :3).......

So, Animatic then teleported away, and into the human world to look for his human victim! But first, of course, he needed a disguise!

So he transformed into a female human, Magical Girl transformation style, and went off to look for his lucky human victim.

Then, he found a phone just lying on the ground. He bent over and then picked it up and found an app called Tinder. So he clicked on it, and did his best to learn how to do stuff on it...

...meanwhile, Marvin was on his phone and downloaded Tinder. He had decide that he didn't want to be alone anymore, so he wanted to find a nice, kind girl.

After a while, he had a notification! He actually had a match! When he checked, he saw this blonde, beautiful, gorgeous woman with EXCELLENT curves...

They both had decided to have a conversation with each other, and Marvin found out that he and Brianna, the girl, had so many things in common!