1

Charlie walked down the stairs holding a flower in her hand on her way to the lobby. She went over to the portrait of Sir Prentious doing a salute. She placed the flower in the vase full of multiple flowers. She did it every month in honor of her dear friend. Everyone decided to do it on there own time. Charlie walked away from the memorial going to the bar where Husk is cleaning the cups.
"Good morning husk." Charlie says.
"Morning kid." Husk taking a sip of his bottle. Charlie tapped her fingers on the bar as Husk continued to polish the cups.
"I've been thinking about throwing a event at the hotel." Charlie says.
"Hm that would be fun what type of event?" Husk asks.
"That's the problem I don't know what type." Charlie sighs.
"Well just use that little brain of yours and you will surely come up with something amazing kid." Husk pats Charlie's head.
"Thanks husk." Charlie smiles.
"Oh I didn't know whiskers had a soft side." Angel Dust walks over to the bar. Husk rolls his eyes. "Shut up."
Angel Dust sits next to Charlie.
"Was he giving you his magical bartender advice." Angel Dust teases.
"Well I was thinking about doing a event for the hotel but I don't know what event to do." Charlie says.
"Well obviously we can just do a sex event where everyone come to get fuc-"
"Yeah I don't think anyone will go to that." Husk interrupts Angel Dust.
"Lots of people would." Angel Dust says. "Why is everyone at the bar?" Nifty climbs onto the stool looking at everyone.
"I don't know princess came here then everyone else just followed." Angel Dust says.
Charlie stands up and goes into the kitchen grabbing a peice of toast putting it into the toaster. Alastor gets up as well as he follows Charlie into the kitchen without her knowing. Charlie starts to make coffee as she grabs her mug. Alastor stands by the counter watching Charlie. Charlie turns around letting out a small yelp and almost drops her mug. Alastor just stood there smiling at the princess.
"Alastor you scared me." Charlie sets her mug down.
"My apologies dear." Alastor says.
"Want some coffee?" Charlie offers.
"Yes thank you." Alastor replys. Charlie pours the coffee into Alastor's 'oh deer' mug and into hers. Alastor takes a sip of the coffee and so does Charlie. Alastor mostly wasn't into anything sweet he preferred black coffee but he didn't want to be rude.
"Not bad a little to sweet but other than that it's fine." Alastor smiles. Charlie smiles back at Alastor. The toaster goes off and Charlie grabs her toast taking a bite of it as she walks away. Charlie's perfume wafts Alastor's nose as he breathed in the scent. It smelled like vanilla sweet but not to sweet. Alastor felt his stomach flip. Which was unusual for him. Alastor shrugged off the feeling as he left. Vaggie walks up to Alastor crossing her arms.
"What the fuck is your game?" Vaggie asks.
"What game?" Alastor questions.
"Don't play dumb with me shitlord what do you want with Charlie?" Vaggie snaps.
"Nothing now if you excuse me I'll be on my way." Alastor pushes past Vaggie as he walks away with the same smile on his face. Vaggie let's out a low growl as Alastor walks away. Vaggie walks over to Charlie's office.
"Did Alastor try anything on you?" Vaggie rushes over to Charlie.
"What? No im fine." Charlie says. "He didn't do anything all he did was stood there."
Vaggie relaxes a little. Charlie puts her hand on Vaggie's. "What's wrong?"
"I just saw him come out of the kitchen after you did I got to paranoid and over reacted I'm sorry." Vaggie says. Charlie hugs Vaggie. "Its ok thanks for being honest and I aceppt your apology." Charlie smiles. Vaggie leaves giving Charlie a kiss on the cheek as she leaves. Charlie continues going through papers as she shreds some and signs some. Charlie felt someone was watching her as she turns around seeing Alastor just sitting down on a chair.
"How long have you been there?" Charlie asks. "A while." Alastor replys. Charlie just nods her head continuing to work on the papers. Alastor walks over looking over her shoulder. Charlie could feel his breathe on her neck. Charlie's face flushes with color as Alastor looks at Charlie he examines her features. Charlie turns her head to the side as she and Alastor are face to face. Charlie's face goes bright red as she turns away from him.
"You ok my dear?" Alastor asks. Charlie hides her face looking at the ground.
"Yeah yeah im fine." Charlie replies.
Alastor walks over putting his hand on Charlie. Charlie whips her head looking at him. Alastor puts his other hand on Charlie's other arm turning her so she's facing him.
"My dear are you postive." Alastor says. Charlie doesn't respond just staring at him. Alastor tucks a peice of Charlie's hair behind her ear. Alastor puts one of his hands under her chin moving her head to look at him. Charlie stays still looking at Alastor.
"I've got to go my dear I'll see you later." Alastor grabs her hand planting a gentle kiss on her hand. Charlie's face flushes immediately. Alastor turns around walking away. Alastor leaves the office leaving Charlie there stunned. What the hell just happend?