I'm worried

So I posted this on my profile/stream whatever you call it but I'm not the best at checking my announcements (sry bout that I'm trying to get better) but point is some people may not have seen this so I feel it is important to at least try and make sure this is here for everyone who needs it or if you just need something to lift you up! 

All of my lovelies! I starting to get worried I have tried to talk almost 7 people out of suicide this week. So I don't know who really needs to hear this but if you do please read this. If you are thinking or even considering committing suicide, remember all of us. Think of that book you'd never get to finish, your favorite food you'd never get to eat again! Even if you think nothing good has ever happened, there are small joyful moments in your life that will be gone. If your pain is temporary or has been going forever, always remember that there is a light at the end of the tunnel. If you think no one will miss you, think of your family. Think of all your friends, your friends in real life and your friends here! Because I guarantee we will all care, I promise at least one person cares, BECAUSE I CARE! So please just read this and consider re thinking your decision and even if no one reads this it will always be here, for anyone who ever needs it! I will always be here for anyone who needs this. Even if we've only talked once you have a place in my heart and have engraved yourself in my soul so if you die, then I'll be missing a piece of my heart and my soul will be tarnished. So please just try and wait to take your life wait and see if it's gets better because I'm sure it will! One day, sometime in your life it will get better. Even if it's just on Wattpad, people will be there. I am going to say this one more time, I WILL CARE! So please just don't commit! Survive! And just know I will always be there to talk! No matter how long it takes I will talk to you!

I just felt as though this needed to be addressed and here for anyone at all to read and know I'll always be here!