Poor boy, sick girl

He was a poor boy and she was a sick girl.

She grew up all her life living inside the bubble of her home, because she was sick and riddled with cancer that would one day kill her. Getting slickness like the cold or the flu was not an opportunity for her. It could kill her if she ever did.

And for him, he had lived a life on the sidewalk for as long as he could remember, abandoned and orphaned by his parents. He grew strong, when all he needed was to be protected. He rarely got sick, because he unfortunately had to build a strong immune system against anything while he was living out there, in the worst conditions known to man kind.

One day, while he was walking around the neighbourhood on a bright sunny day, he spotted a girl. She was sitting in the window sill of her living room window. She had blonde hair flowing down her shoulders, hitting her hips. As her dim green eyes looked outside at the life around. She spotted him, and as their eyes locked together, he felt as if she seen right through him, like she knew who he was and all that's happened to him. As he looked at her with dark chocolate brown eyes, she felt as if she was alive and present in the moment with him, outside. Which is something she had never felt before. They were both intrigued by each other and had no idea why.

He gave her a soft smile before I kept on waking down the street, her eyes never left his figure until he was out of site, she realized very quickly she was also smiling, maybe even blushing too.

Minutes pass by and she still can't get the picture out of her mind. As he walked down the street with his hands in his pockets, her blond hair and green eyes flashed across his mind every second. He wonders who she was, she wondered who he was.

She looked over at the oxygen mechanism as she softly touched her nasal cannula. Wishing she could breathe like he could, wondering what it would be like to live the way he was. As she was deep in thought her mother called her for dinner.
                                          ~

As she's laying in bed, she can't stop thinking about him, while she drifts off to sleep. As she is sleeping, she dreams about dancing among the trees, with the wind blowing in her hair. While the yellow dress spins and turns with every moment she makes, following her body closely. She smells the pink tulips in the field bellow her as she laughs and smiles happily. Feeling free.

Eventually she awakes from her sleep, feeling misery swallow her whole again, just like every morning when she wakes up. It's all the same, she dreams about being free, seeing the world, hearing music love for the first time, feeling the good and bad parts of everything this world has to offer. Being free. But then as she awakes she grieves the life she could have had, wishing she could move on to the next already.

As she got up from bed, feeling the pain shot out from her body, she groaned, sensing every muscle in her body aching as they move together to let her get dressed and exit the room. She walks over to the counter to grab some morphine to ease the pain that screams in every part of her body, telling her to stop, take a minute, anything but move.

She returned to her daily activity, day dreaming while sitting in the biggest window there is in her house. As she sits on the windowsill, her grey sweatpants and sweater suddenly turn into a white silky gown that flows down the the floor. She's suddenly outside, feeling the cold bitting her skin, as she smiles while she spins and turns. Only to hear her father's voice and he pulls her out of the dream she was living in for a split second. She looks back at her father before she turns back to the window and sees him again. The same pair of chocolate brown eyes that make her feel alive.

She smile softly as she waves at him, not expecting anything in return. But to her surprise, he smiles and waves back. They stay like that for a moment, before he continues to walk down the path again.

And as the days go on, the same pattern begins. All though, this time when they wake up, they're both looking forward to that one moment in the early afternoon, that makes the rest of their day as bright as the moon, and as warm as the sun.
                                          ~

I think that wasn't too bad for the first chapter, I'll try and update as much as I can! And I hope you guys like this story :)