"I like you-"

Each day passes by and they never miss a moment where they get to see each other, he walks past at the same time, the same path? With the same smile. She sits in the same window, at the same moment, with the smile brightness in her eyes as the heaviness is lifted off her chest.

With each day passing, the more and more they fall for each other, the more they become intrigued by this growing feeling. All without saying a single word.

He passes by again, on a random Tuesday, this time it seems different, he has a note pad, and he's writing something down?

He flips that pad over and it says hello, she smiles and waves back in response. After that he walks away again, smiling brighter than ever.

The next day, the same thing, but only this time she also has a note pad, they exchange a quick hi before he walks away again.
                                         ~
The more and more the days pass, the more words the exchange between eachother.

It's been a month since they first met, outside her living room window. He comes in the afternoons to know, and they talk as much as they can. Talking about anything and everything. Or should I say writing.

They still haven't heard the other's voice, but that doesn't matter, as they grow to learn more and more about each other.

It's currently eight in the evening, it's dark out and she's still sitting in the same window, he's standing on the grass, there smiling, as they're silently falling for each other.

He pulls out his note pad and quickly writes something down in it, before he hesitantly shows her. "I like you-" it reads, she smiles as she writes back that very same thing.

His smile lights up as if he is the sun, she admires him, holding her hand up to the glass, he puts his hand over hers.
                                         ~

It was a bit of a small chapter but oh well, I'm not sure how I feel exactly about this yet, but I'm open to criticism if you have any! I hope you have a good rest of your day :)