An Odd Shape Has Something To Say...

Nora to Nonagon TF/TG (no mind change!...been a while...)

Inspiration for this chapter! (Will be doing most of the idea)

Nora was a hardcore conspiracy theorist and during the whole events of the story, she's been trying to piece together the points of this whole story.

Today, after long amounts of time spent pinning together the points, she came to the conclusion on how to finally finally stop Animatic.

To her knowledge and understanding, Animatic is a DRAWING and therefore, an eraser could easily just kill him, right?

So then, Nora tried to go out and possibly find a news station, a police station, a government building, anything to inform others of her cause!

"Gah! Why is it so hard to find anyone to inform?!" Nora yelled out.

Bad what she didn't know that this whole thing was a baaaaaad idea!

Then, Animatic had obviously appeared out of nowhere right in front of her.

"HI THERE! MY NAME'S ANIMATIC!!!" Animatic happily greeted himself.

But fortunately, Nora is much more of a loose cannon than the other victims that fell to Animatic before her, so she was able to evade Animatic's capture and ran off as he chased her.

Nora had jumped over trash cans, dodging light poles, and running as far as she could to avoid Animatic as he was slowly gaining on her.

But then, Nora had felt Animatic grab her by the back of her jacket as he raised her up and she quirmed around, trying to get him to let go.

But luckily, she brought her secret weapon...when she pulled it out, it turned out be a pencil eraser! She then threw it at him, and it actually did some damage.

Then Animatic dropped Nora and stood back as he let out the most loudest demonic screech ever, and it had sounded like this:

When the pain subsided, Animatic slowly turned around, and stared at her as he then grabbed her by the neck as she choked.

Nora's POV right now:

"YOU SHOULDN'T HAVE DONE THAT, NORA..." Animatic said in a very deep voice.

Then POP! they were both gone...

Nora had then found herself in the Animatic Battle world, with the grass being very flat, and the bushes being unusually red...since she actually watched Animatic Battle, she recognized this all to well...

As Animatic slammed her into the ground, he was SO...SO FURIOUS!! NORA HAD ALMOST RUINED HIS ENTIRE PLAN! So he then grabbed her arm, and bit into it, and he made sure it would be extremely painful. Like, definition of painful.

Then, Nonara felt her legs being more sore and sore by the second, and then, her legs slowly ripped themselves off of her body as she screamed in pain, and then fell over.

Then, her arms would be becoming skinnier and skinnier by the second as they progressively turned a more darker color, aka black.

She then realized that she was turning into Nonagon...

When her arms were now basically pitch black sticks, Nonagora felt like her skin was slowly tearing itself off of her...and it turned out be literal...

She felt her skin slowly peeling off of her body as she felt the most painful jolt to her womanhood.

She groaned in pain as she felt her womanhood basically being peeled off of her body. And even though she was genderless, she now felt like a THEY...

And now, instead of showing bones and muscle underneath their skin, instead, it was a very familiar yellow color...then they felt even more pain.

Nonagonra felt their entire body slowly shift shape in all kinds of different directions and ways as their jacket just bursted open.

When they were now the shape of a nonagon, their smile painfully forced into a smile. They tried to make their mouth do anything but smile, but it was no use...it was like it was infectious...

Then they felt their eyes sting, so they shut them closed. When they opened them back up, they were now small, black, and beady.

Then, their nose and ears had sunk into their head as their hair fell out into clumps. They then shouted out loud...

"NONAGON IS CONFUSED AND UNCOMFORTABLE!" Nonagon/Nora shouted out. They then realized that instead of their usual quiet, but serious voice, it was now loud...booming...Nonagon's voice...

And it turned out that their mind's mental stability had actually helped them retain their memories, but Animatic didn't know of this.

"A Nonagon-shaped fellow has entered the world! Now go on to your team, Nonagon!" Animatic happily exclaimed before pointing to team DIET.

Then Nonagon would go along with this, and then went to team DIET...but maybe they can convince the team that they sued to be human...

TO BE CONTINUED...

Megan to Mushroom TF/TG/MC