Introduction

Main Characters:

Female Lead: Abeer Hussain (23 years old)

Abeer's Family:

Parents:

Aswad Hussain (Father)

Ersheen Hussain (Mother)

Siblings (2 sisters):

Sara Hussain (3 years younger than Abeer)

Mona Hussain (7 years younger than Abeer)

Male Lead: Rehman Malik (24 years old)

Rehman's Family:

Parents:

Gohar Malik (Father)

Naima Malik (Mother)

Siblings (1 sisters, 2 brothers):

Aleena Malik (3 years younger than Rehman)

Abdullah Malik (6 years younger than Rehman)

Hamza Malik (13 years younger than Rehman)

And so it begins..

In one of the world's most beautiful capitals, the green city, Islamabad, life thrummed with the energy of markets, the call to prayer, and the whispers of untold stories. Among the city's many tales was that of Abeer Hussain and Rehman Malik, whose bond began at the tender age of six. Their childhood was a mosaic of shared dreams, laughter, and the innocent camaraderie that only true friends understand.

As the years passed, Rehman's ambitions led him across the seas to a new world, while Abeer remained rooted in the traditions and expectations of her family. Communication between them dwindled, and the once-clear paths of their lives diverged into uncertain futures.

Abeer's realization of her deep-seated love for Rehman struck her like a lightning bolt, too late and too profound to ignore. Now, with her parents gently pushing her toward an arranged marriage, she finds herself at a crossroads, her heart pleading for a miracle.

Would Rehman return to her? Would he acknowledge the love that had always lingered between them? Or would destiny deal them a cruel hand, forever keeping them apart?

Their story, set against the rich cultural backdrop of Pakistan, explores the themes of love, destiny, and the choices that shape our lives. Join me as we unravel Abeer and Rehman's tale, a story of hope, heartache, and the enduring power of love.

 Join me as we unravel Abeer and Rehman's tale, a story of hope, heartache, and the enduring power of love

My sweet readers, the journey of writing down this story, for me, is very important and emotional. Choosing the right words, portraying the right emotions in their most raw form has not been a piece of cake, so spare me as this is my very first novel. Constructive criticism is most welcome, I want to get better at this so let me know my mistakes and laggings. Last but not the least, Thank you to whoever decided to become a part of this journey.

P.S. The ages mentioned are based on the current year 2024.

Target vote : 30