Recall

Megan to Mushroom TF/TG/MC

Here are the inspirations for this chapter!

If y'all don't respect this man's wishes, I will find your IP address and break your kneeca- TEEHEE! JUST KIDDING! :3

Megan was an 18 year old girl who was a Mycologist who loved to explore. She was friends with Penelope ever since they were in 7th grade.

Also, she used to have a large interest in as a kid. But she grew out of it and never really got rid of her old materials.

Today, she decided to go out and collect mushrooms again...but brought Penelope with her, though she highly protested against coming with her.

Penelope had stated MANY...and I mean MANY of the dangers that could come from picking mushrooms, like picking a poisoned one, tripping and injuring yourself etc, etc, etc.

So after she got her materials and gears, Megan pretty much GRABBED Penelope and DRAGGED her out of the house and into the woods that definitely would never have someone who'd kill you without a second thought!

After bits of exploring, Megan had found some pure white mushroom. She thought it was one of those common mushrooms, but she noticed a blue cross on it.

Penelope had heard of the 2d creature and that it took shape of regular day to day things to trick it's victims so it could bring them to it's world to TF them.

But Megan was COMPLETELY oblivious to all of that, and had ociked the mushroom, VERY much to Penelope's dismay and against her wishes.

Megan then grabbed Penelope and and once again, dragged her off out of the creepy woods, and into the house.

Megan then placed the mushroom down onto the kitchen counter, and Penelope had just went home since she had ZERO time for this. (Wow, Penelope is actually the first one smart enough to avoid situations like these)

When Megan turned back around, she noticed that it was...GONE?! Where the heck could it be?! But...eh. She could just grab another mushroom.

Then, Megan had decided that she should just clean her house while she wondered where the mushroom could've gone. It's not like the mushroom grew legs and ran off.

Then, she decided to go into her attic to clean in there first thing. After she went in, she had found her occult stuff right in there.

After being hit with nostalgia, she decided to pick it up and then throw it out, but now without noticing a weird plus symbol on the back of the books...

Then, suddenly, the book jumped out of her hands and and slowly shifted shape into...ANIMATIC!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

"HI THERE, MY NAME'S ANIMATIC!!!!" Animatic happily greeted before grabbing her arm and then POP! they were gone...

Megan had then found herself in the Animatic Battle world, with the grass being very flat, and the bushes being very unusually red...

Then, Animatic had grabbed her by the arm and bit straight into her arm! She shrieked in tried to run away, but Maneki Neko had restrained her from moving at all! Then, the physical transformation had started...

Megan had noticed that her arms were slowly turning into pitch black sticks, she shrieked and tried to squirm out, Maneki Neko had a tight grip on her.

When her arms were now black twigs, her legs would then suffer the same fate. Her body from the neck down had turned pure white and thinned a bit and now looked like the base of a mushroom.

Then, she felt a jolt to her womanhood. She whimpered when she felt it shrivel up into nothingness. And now she was supposed to be genderless, but now she felt a HE.

His head had then suddenly turned purple with slightly darker spots. Then his head shaped itself into the head of a mushroom as his eyes were just...gone???

As his nose and ears had sunk themselves into his head, his hair fell out into clumps as his mouth simplified into a line, finishing his physical transformation as Maneki Neko let go of him.

"Wha...what did you d- wait...my voice..." Megan had nroofed his complete change of voice. Instead of a loud, feminine, and cheery voice, it was now quiet, mysterious, with a touch of masculinity.

"Why...why is my voi-AGH!" Megan yelped in pain when he felt the mental change he's starting.

Musgan felt memories of his childhood slowly fading away...high school? More like bye school. College? That doesn't exist. Relationships? Too mysterious for bitches.

Then Mushroan had suddenly felt floods of memories filling his head. He now remembered competing in Animatic Battle, on a team called Object Fool. But instead of losing ALL of his memories, he still knew that Animatic was turning humans into objects by biting them, but didn't remember that he used to be human...

And now, Megan was gone...and Mushroom has sprouted.

"......hm? Oh hello, feline." Mushroom had noticed Maneki Neko's presence.

"Hey there, Mushroom. There's your team over there, so go ahead over there." Maneki Neko pointed over to team Object Fool, and Mushroom went over there.

TO BE CONTINUED...

Next up: Sheila to Sip-a-bowl TF/TG/MC (Warning, this chapter will be a depressing one!)